Ejiles
a month ago
Is anyone really getting a GOOD deal on this site? I was outbid on
Oliva Master Blends III Churchill - 5-Pack
Current Bid: $30.00
Suggested Retail: $91.65
Auction Closes: 8/2/2026 7:02 PM ET
Pack Size: Pack of 5
So i went to another site where I got a box 20 of the same for 95$ + 13$ virginia tax. But still a way better deal than anything I have found on this site.
Tav
a month ago
There are deals to be had. Mostly the same brands all the time. Just like anything else, you need to shop around. Cigar Page can end up cheaper when you include shipping. But like I said, you can find deals. Just know the prices. MSRP on this site is inflated in a lot of cases. Good luck
Hussie
a month ago
I believe I get good deals. But with that said, I see prices have increased somewhat. I do not like them putting in the Quick bids on the Leaving soon site. I see some inexperience bidders are sometime clueless about bidding. ie. Bidding started at $1.00 and the bidder bids at $5.00. They could of bid $1.00 and maxed at another $ amount. I also see some bid above the MSRP. Course they could live in bum &^%$ Egypt.
Users browsing this topic