callawaybob
21 years ago
I'm off on Thursdays and was doing woodshop work and yard work most of the day. I come in for a drink of water, and there is a box with my name on it. I notice its from Ram27 Ron. This was a little scary cuz he can send some real crazy stuff which I've seen in the past. I open the box....carefully....HOLY ****...14 very sweet cigars and an order for 3 Cigar Lounges. I've neglected CBID for awhile now because I'm busy and spend some time on another site, but I gotta tell everyone about Ron's extreme generousity. I'm having a bad time just now with my wife and her health. Ron must have found out about it and sends me this very gracious bomb. He over paid me for the Cigar Lounge's he requested and sent a very touching letter along too. This guy is a true BOTL if ever therre was one. I love em. Thanks Ron, and God bless your little heart.

Brother Bob
Ram27
21 years ago
Bob, yes Ram did find out. Trust me my friend it isn't over yet ! ! ! ! Ram has friends and you have friends as well. So my friend re-enforce the mail box ! ! ! One could say this is only the beginning.

BTW..... Ram has a bid in on your cigar lounge.( At you know where) Bob, in all seriousness, I'm here for you and your family. If I can do anything, anything at all please get in touch with me, you have the information. Please give my regards to Smashed as well.
You both are missed here very much. ! ! !

God Bless and please keep in touch.


Ron (aka Ram)
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Good job Ram! This is exactly what Bob needs right now.

I wonder how he found out. Heh.
Stefan
Users browsing this topic