erkwgz
21 years ago
Dadank73,

Sorry to thread jack but.....did you get the PIF I sent you about a week and a half ago? Would have been from Mckee Ky. Just checking hoping my gars made it to you safely.

Later.....Erik
myash07
21 years ago
Email sent, did you get it?
dadank73
21 years ago
Jimmy got it, goin out tomorrow thanks for the patience

Erik I did get it. Thank You very much.. been quite busy with a new little girl in the house

erkwgz
21 years ago
Dadank,

Congratulations! Nothing like a new baby to screw up your life. lol

Glad they got to you. I hope there were a couple you enjoy. I wished I had known about the baby, I would have dug a little deeper.

Later.....Erik
k9kop
21 years ago
Hey, Congrats on the little one. Nothing like them.


Now, is there anyone out there that could forward this brothers addy to me?

[email protected]

k9
Users browsing this topic