andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
No.....I don't mean that we have been sparring on the misc threads.

I sent ruggy and the missus a little present; nothing extravagant..........just wanted ruggy taste something he was missing.

he fires back with some kick-ass sticks.........top shelf stuff. To name a few;

Don Lino Afrika - yet to try but VERY pretty
Torano Trib04 - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Gurkha Boer - Been wanting to try
Ashton VSG - You all know what a great stick this is!
Gurkha Doble Maddie - Been wanting to try
Fuente Chateau Canones - Solid good smoke

and FIVE more premium sticks!!

Ruggy.....I have feeling you got it coming so I don't feel TOO bad about taking all these great sticks from you.

Thanks,

Andy
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Ruggy is a good man. He has sent me some killer smokes too!
chuckler
21 years ago
da chuckler likes da Ruggy family!

PT 🙂
rugrunner
21 years ago
your very welcome Andy. You were the first guy I traded with and the fist to send me an ISOM. So i needed to return fire, but not so much as to part with any of my pineapple white owls! So I sent you some sticks almost as good.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Good hit Rugrunner. Andy is a good guy and a deserving target.

Later.....Erik
rugrunner
21 years ago
I didn't want to tell Andy but...I am saving all my surplus white owls for you! LOL
Users browsing this topic