Tobasco
  • Tobasco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
This guy was out cold,laying on my porch with a burnt out Lone Wolf in his mouth. I think I got an order that belongs to one of you guys. I never saw this auction but recognize the c-bid gift wrap. Please e-mail me your address so I can fwd. Thanks Mag
57898.jpg

Click to View Image144 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
23 years ago
I wondered where Walter Cronkite ended up.

Now I know the rest of the story...Good Day
osage
23 years ago
Actually, that is a new line of underwear that WalMart is selling.
rlr68
Jeffersonn
23 years ago
that picture is frickin hilarious!
tailgater
23 years ago
Must be a Raiders Fan...
jamesconnors
23 years ago
a well dressed raiders fan!
Tobasco
  • Tobasco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Sorry to disapoint you guys. I know how it looks,but the truth is that this guy was really a Jets fan from NY that came in with all his gear on 2 weeks ago. He left the colusium looking like this! He has been in a daze wondering around the Bay Area ever since. Mag
Tobasco
  • Tobasco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
"Coliseum" Sorry
Slimboli
23 years ago
... wandering too! Hehehe!

Although, he does look like he's wondering where his clothes went!
Tobasco
  • Tobasco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Yep, "wandering". Thanks Slim. Mag
Tobasco
  • Tobasco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Somebody please help. This guy has been eating alot and My dog is tired if seeing him leashed to my pine tree in the backyard. Please claim him so I can Fwd to You. Mag
E-Chick
23 years ago
kharzhak
14 years ago
Funny! I wonder how drunk you have to be to take a picture like this .........

FGM, care to enlighten us? How much do you have to drink to take a picture like this???
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic