Dan Cross
23 years ago
Any Questions???
57682.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

Tobasco
23 years ago
Drop the Bong & put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent..... Hehehe! Mag
cayman2b
23 years ago
DONT SPILL THE BONG WATER!!
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Party on Dude! he,he,he.

Barry
rayder1
23 years ago
Crumble up the cigar and give it a try. Let us know how it worked out...after you get back from the E.R.

BTW: Whatever you do in your spare time. Your business.
Hope you don't have kids.
dhofer22
23 years ago
What is that thing?

j/j
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Never have seen one of those things in college, huh Dan? Oh I forget, you're in Aggie land. They think it's a musical instrument don't they?

Just kidding dhofer,
Barry
tarheel4lyf
23 years ago
let me go grab the Cypress Hill cd's
HHEAVEN
23 years ago
Bong in the corner pocket and the Perdomo in the side.
Mr.Mean
23 years ago
Yep, Dan is bord.
bud451
23 years ago
Yes......but I forgot.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Ewwww, it looks like it has some mileage on it.
Is that hair in the bottom?
leon123
23 years ago
Must be some kind of musical instrument??????


Loves me like a rock............Leon
kharzhak
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorites......no not the bong, the original Perdomo2 Torfecto maddie.Damn those P2's were good smokes.....I loved the natural(cameroon).


Ron
xibbumbero
14 years ago
I think I have 2 boxes of the mistakes CI sold way back when. One Cameroon and one maduro. X 🤔
Users browsing this topic