MrsSledn
20 years ago
Tank was so tired!!! 🙂 So what does he do on the 10+ hour ride back to Chicago? He slept and watched my Sopranos DVD sets.

Lucky guy!
745786.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

Haulnoil
20 years ago
You beat me on the drive time. Mine was 9 hours but worth every minute of it.
ddandb
20 years ago
He's so cute sleeping like that.
tank71663
20 years ago
Yeah ...and we had another 2 1/2 hours to drive after we left the Sledn's too...

total of 12 1/2 hr drive for us....

Tank



P.S. Now that ya mention it, I am kinda cute when I sleep
MrsSledn
20 years ago
So Tank, your not mad I posted this picture?

Hope not! 🙂
tank71663
20 years ago
Wadda U kiddin....

I look GOOD......



Tank
ddandb
20 years ago
Hey!
Where's your seat belt?
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
lol...that was a while ago.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

lol...that was a while ago.

Mrs.Tank wrote:




Yea he's not nearly as cute as he used to be.


Ron
Users browsing this topic