MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
Drinkin' in Vegas.

One of us was already a bit drunk...
1103661.JPG

Click to View Image169 View(s)

Bluedevil
19 years ago
It couldn't have been Erik, he doesn't drink! LOL
Ram27
19 years ago
Great picture......
Is that pablo behind you ??? LOL
StogeeBoy
19 years ago
^^^nah just the gay batman
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
19 years ago
ERIK!!!!





(That was for Bloody)
ksig2033
19 years ago
I love that lil white thing behind your ear, is that a tampon for your vagina? Didn't know that they were a fashion statement now. lol
zitotczito
19 years ago
Erik, nice to see you back. I need to dye my hair.
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
Two long- lost brothers for sure!
... and the wacky batman behind them too.



ksig2033, ya wanna a knuckle sammich & a kick in da pants? LOL
jackconrad
19 years ago
2 gay parade threads in one day !









LOL!
MrsSledn
19 years ago
Great picture!
J.Redleg
19 years ago
That looks like one of Tanks shirts behind those drunk bastids!

Was he taking it off or putting it back on???
teedubbya
19 years ago
I didn't know Freddy Murcury and Larry the Cable guy were dateing.

They make a nice couple.
wvwa34
19 years ago
2Handsome Devils........
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
Behind us is none other than Edbug.

I dare one a you bastids ta call HIM gay...











****!
moonman
19 years ago
jackconrad
19 years ago
#14

I think thats why he covered his face during the PIC !!


Tsskk tsssk , i just couldn't pass that one up !
andytv
19 years ago
giant glass of whiskey...........nice.
gonesledn
19 years ago
Edbug is gay
8trackdisco
19 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'd forgotten how ugly Shawn is.
erkwgz
19 years ago

And how handsome I am????

LOL!

A large glass of whiskey is nice.

It was a pleasure to meet ya Shawn.

Great times with good bros.

Doesn't get much better than that.
Users browsing this topic