jackconrad
19 years ago
Welcome abord !
1173334.jpg

Click to View Image181 View(s)

Goathead50
19 years ago
Twin engines
DrMaddVibe
19 years ago
Funny how our ex-resident stewardess never posted a pic with these 2 babes!
jetblasted
19 years ago
What the Hell is a Frequqent Flyer ?

abord ?

Damn jack, you're killin' me . . .
jetblasted
19 years ago
They haven't been called Stewardesses since 1973 . . .
jackconrad
19 years ago
Swedish Spelling
wwjones44
19 years ago
Coffee - tea - or us!!

Charlie
19 years ago
Flight attendents or cabin attendents...LOL

Charlie
HockeyDad
19 years ago
Photoshopped.....Flight attendants do not look like this!
Goathead50
19 years ago
^ Those do! LOL
daveincincy
19 years ago
9. Author: HockeyDad Date: 09/24/2007 02:12 PM Reply
Photoshopped.....Flight attendants do not look like this!
============================================

True that. Seems many are either over weight older women or over weight gay dudes...must be why they went to the more PC title of "flight attendant" even though "Stewardess" would still apply.
DrMaddVibe
19 years ago
They call themselves stewardesses when nobody else is around.
pacman357
19 years ago
Funny...I usually don't want milk in my coffee....
jetblasted
19 years ago
Negative . . .
victor808
19 years ago
Is that a pink sex-toy on the shelf?

Looks like a college dorm room. I'm guessing Halloween.... Where girls all dress as "naughty X"s

I'm a naughy nurse!
Oooh! I'll be a naughty witch!
Well I'm dressed as a naughty devil!
I think I'll dress as a naughty school girl!
Hey! that's a great naughty angel costume!
And here we have two naughty stewardesses....


.... sigh.
jackconrad
19 years ago
No , it's just a large lipstick.

DID YA SEE THEM LIPPS !!
Avsjunkie
19 years ago
You can enjoy my cockpit anytime!
wvwa34
19 years ago
Offical members of the mile high club!!!!
Thunder.Gerbil
19 years ago
=====================================================================
17. Author: Avsjunkie Date: 09/24/2007 08:50 PM Reply
You can enjoy my cockpit anytime!

=====================================================================


And all this time, all of us here thought you were a male.

Well, maybe you are and, well, a, errr, ummmm, nevermind.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.
jetblasted
19 years ago
Cockpit, eh ?

Hmmmm . . .

(?!?)
Users browsing this topic