E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
X: "I swear, I know it might seem bigger, but it's only this big!"

LLT: "Damn! You're kidding me..."

115170.jpg

Click to View Image72 View(s)

Slimboli
23 years ago
They are talking about a cigar ... I hope ...
Fatshotbud
23 years ago
Good pic of the guys!
smithbw
23 years ago
Good to see two of the top members of this board. It is nice to put faces to names.

X - My Brohter - Haircut?? 🙂

Regards,


B
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Billy,hair is a vanishing species that I cherish as long as I can before cuting it,or maybe I'm cheap and save money to buy...hmmm...let me think...cigars....yeah that's it,LOL. X
JonR
23 years ago
ELT to X; I love you man.. X to ELT; You can't have my Bud man. JonR
smithbw
23 years ago
LMAO @ X - I can relate brother in both situations 🙂

Regards,


B
cccbus
23 years ago
If you ever need some hair ...i have more then enough on my head. Everytime I get it cut, he saves it for another wig....LOL
rastusmcnair
23 years ago
X-Man, That is one fine shirt!
Tobasco
23 years ago


Another nice pic!.... :>)

Mag
WSUCoug
23 years ago
Andy is a great guy to herf with. Looking forward to another opportunity to do so in Vegas next year.


:-)
pabloescabar
21 years ago
peace my brothers.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Great pic/shirts! (good work, Pablo)

Nice to see the poster boys for arteriosclerosis.
Are they still alive?
Charlie
21 years ago
Great shirts guys! Great board members and BOTL's as well!

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
everything e-chick posts always had some sexual innuendos.
usahog
21 years ago
"everything e-chick posts always had some sexual innuendos."

Rick and your posts don't?? I always read between the lines in your posts about GWB and it always looks to me like your getting bent over??

I don't know how I overlooked this pic when it initially posted?? Great Pic though and is really nice to put a face with the name on these two Great FOG members of Cbid!!!!

Sounds like a fishing story in discussion?? LOL

Hog
Slimboli
21 years ago
Naw ...

... look to me like 'X' is getting ready to give LLT the 'Spock' mind-meld ... 😉
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!
The master hypnotizes his willing volunteer...
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I tried but he still wouldn't give me $20. X
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Conservatives are immune to Jedi/Vulcan mind tricks.

We're also unsympathetic towards liberal spending!


LOL!
Users browsing this topic