lou2row
  • lou2row
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
Any thoughts???
1225917.jpg

Click to View Image191 View(s)

Thunder.Gerbil
18 years ago
No mason jar full of shine?
Charlie
18 years ago
I like it, will you make tee shirts with this logo on them? If so I want a couple..

I been telling the Mississippi herfs they need a logo with a Gar, Alligator, or rattlesnake on it, maybe a possum smoking a cigar....LOL

Charlie
ubsplat
18 years ago
Sweet! My only suggestion would be to make it a bigger ring gauge, it looks like a Panatela. But I think it rocks!
lou2row
  • lou2row
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
It's a churchill; that's one big friggin lizard!!

Good seeing you around buddy!
daveincincy
18 years ago
Michigan? A lizard? It should be a pic of Ann Arbor with a cigar doing the presidential intern mamba. LOL (kidding of course) Cool logo.
Schmitty22
18 years ago
only question would be

what does an inguana have to do with michigan?
billg
18 years ago
or use a bever
J.Redleg
18 years ago
** removed by moderator
victor808
18 years ago
I've seen pictures of those herfs....

Maybe a panda bear is a better idea. 🙂
teedubbya
18 years ago
or a manatee
plinytheelder
18 years ago
Is that an iguana or a dinosaur?

Either way, it should be giving the cigar nazi's the finger.
teedubbya
18 years ago
Potts should get his own logo of a blow hard or a bag with wind comming our of it.
Bluedevil
18 years ago
I'll buy a T-shirt, that a cool logo!!
18 years ago
Lou - the iguana, while a great idea is not indigenous to Michigan, I think we should go with a Moose, wolverine or a silhouette of Pottsy.

c3s
Schmitty22
18 years ago
thats pretty much what i was implying 🙂

ubsplat
18 years ago
5. Author: lou2row
Thanks Lou, Do we have a slogan too?

Maybe "Blizzards don't bother lizards?"
Charlie
18 years ago
A red Beaver would be nice....

Charlie
teedubbya
18 years ago
sw48362
18 years ago
Great Idea! Fantastic!

I'm Ok with the Logo except the lizard. I'm also thinking of something more representing of Michigan, and the MMM'ers.

Ships or Shipwreck - canoes

Salmon - Steelhead - Brook Trout - Pike or Muskie

Turtle - Michigan Indian Tribe symbol

Black Bear - Wolf

Robin, Eagle,

Lou, I do like the art! Great idea!
Users browsing this topic