Schmitty22
18 years ago
Shaved Beavers?

teedubbya
18 years ago
how about a bug fat guy working on his computer trying to make fords better?
daveincincy
18 years ago
Kinda looks like Sgt. Stedenko after smoking some reefer.
sw48362
18 years ago


How about? a Mean Mustang Ford! LOL!

In fact some sort distorted Vehicle in place of the lizard would work great.

http://www.dreamcruisephotos.com/  might be a source for the pic, then it'll need to be "arted."

Charlie
18 years ago
How bout a blonde beaver?

Charlie
havanaone
18 years ago
I like it the way it is...shows ya got da kahunas to hang with a great bucnh of Ceegar Idjiots from the Big MI>
havanaone
18 years ago
Or how about a....__________
jpotts
18 years ago
Cool animals indigenous to Michigan:

* Bobcat,
* Wolf,
* Moose,
* Deer,
* Red Fox,
* Cougar (yes, they have been sighted up north now),
* Bald Eagle (I actually saw one in Detroit, of all places, near the Ryan Correctional Facility),
* Snapping turtles,
* Wolverine (rare, but they have been found),
* Timber Rattlesnake,
* Salamanders,
* Leapord Frogs,
* Common Brown Toads,
* Black Bear,
* Brown Bear,
* Pike
* Gar Pike
* Carp
* Perch
* Muskie
* Bigmouth and Smallmouth Bass
* Bluegill
* Steelhead Salmon
* Trout
* Pheasent,
* Quail,
* Grouse,
* Turkey.
jpotts
18 years ago
I think a drunk deer hunter with a cigar would be a good emblem.

That or teedubbya in a dress...there are enough pictures of this out on the internet, so finding them shouldn't be hard. You might want to search on his gay porn name: Stubby McPansy.
victor808
18 years ago
A turkey...

For obvious reasons... 🙂
victor808
18 years ago
Or a bigmouth....























you could make it a bass if you'd like. 🙂
jpotts
18 years ago
MACS isn't from Michigan, is he?













LOL!
18 years ago
I like the idea of a drunken deer hunter!

c3s
Lizardo
18 years ago
Whats wrong with the friggin' lizard?

Looks fine to me, although I should get a kickback or something for letting you use my image.
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
Looks good to me! That looks great. The scaled old bastage fits most of us.
lou2row
  • lou2row
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
I'll look for a graphic of something indigenous that will work. Will post what I come up with.
This will work for an Ohio herfin design.
havanaone
18 years ago
Lou I'm in on your design,I want one for a hat or shirt.

Embroidered if possible would be cool too.
teedubbya
18 years ago
I like the lizzard.

reminds me of potts
seaborn
18 years ago
Looking at a few of the recent bombs maybe you should change MMM to "Midwestern Men of Men" LOL!
wtjvj
18 years ago
39. Author: seaborn Date: 11/11/2007 01:40 PM Reply
Looking at a few of the recent bombs maybe you should change MMM to "Midwestern Men of Men" LOL!


What exactly are you trying to say?

WT.
Users browsing this topic