wbslngr
22 years ago
Anyone going to one of these?
Penguin13
22 years ago
Rocco, Dan, and I just signed up for the one being held by us. Nov. 22nd is so far away now 🙂

KC
HarleyRed
22 years ago
I am going to the one in Richmond, Va. Looks to be a great time.

HarleyRed
billreif
22 years ago
I hope they have one in South Jersey !
tonester666
22 years ago
Where can I find info on this? I checked the CF site and maybe I missed it but I did not see anything.
penzt8
22 years ago
Harleyred

Which one of the Richmond herfs are you going to? email me penzt8 at hroads dot net
wbslngr
22 years ago
I am signed up for the one in Indy.
5augie5
22 years ago
Hey web,

When is the one in Indy? I live in cincy and visit Indy often for business. Is there a web site with the schedule?

Aug
Lowman
22 years ago
I just signed up for one in NY. There will be two cigars included that are made especially for this function a Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X & a Diamond Crown Maximus.

Low

PS... I may not be able to make it, but I'll still get the cigars.
penzt8
22 years ago
Yeah, got my reservation in for the Richmond, VA herf. Should be a good time. Two stores in Richmond are participating. I'm going to the one at the Main Street Beer Company.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Just got some literature today about one of the local shops here in San Jose participating. Sounds interesting. Its close to my b-day so I think that would be a nice gift to myself.
martini
22 years ago
the local shop owner in ocean city is going to have it at my bar!!!!! anyone in the south jersey area let me know and i'll try to get you a ticket..

martini

martini5830atcomcastdotnet
Lowman
22 years ago
SWEEEET !!! Wish I could be there, Martini... My sister and I are throwing a suprise 70th B-Day party for our father... I think that should take precedence over the herf... or should it... hmmmmm

Low

PS... Save me the left over Opus X Forbidden X's... LOL
BTW, I'll be in AC Nov 6,7,8 ... I'll be in touch...
Homebrew
22 years ago
Where can I get the info, can't find it on CF website. I am hoping there is one in Missouri, Tennesee, Louisiana, or Eastern Texas, cause I know there will be noone participating in Arkansas.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
homebrew at arkansas dot net
puskarich
22 years ago
brew, the URL is heading your way.
martini
22 years ago
home

theres one in little rock
i have all the other locations if thats not close
5 in texas
3 in tenn
1 in miss
1 in lou.
if its close let me know and i'll email you the number

martini
CanyonDVM
22 years ago
Where in Texas?
martini
22 years ago
euless,fort worth,addison,austin,and houston
akelly
22 years ago
Yep, me too! Cant wait for the Richmond, Va. herf.
Users browsing this topic