rekcak
  • rekcak
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
Stand up and salute......or are you having trouble standing!
142383.jpg

Click to View Image179 View(s)

cwilhelmi
23 years ago
can you send me the REAL pic??

cpwilhelmi at hotmail dot com
neuroman
23 years ago
Wow! Please send the real one my way.

cigartraderguy at hotmail com

Great pic. There is someone else taking her pic in the botton left. Thanks.
martini
23 years ago
is that ross from friends in the blue shirt??
Lowman
23 years ago
God Bless America !!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
I saw the original unedited version... she is SWEET!

You did a bad job of covering up her areola. For shame covering up as much as you did. Go to your room.
godfather1453406
23 years ago
Yea I saw the original at ehowa.com. It is under why tex is better than mass or something like that.
xrundog
23 years ago
Built for speed!
rekcak
  • rekcak
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
RDC. This was my third attempt to get the picture posted. To see the unedited version you can logon to wpdh.com then click on Karlson and Mckenzie
smithbw
23 years ago
rekcak - I am in tooo...Well, almost! Can you please send me the real deal?

tngchief at hotmail dot com

Regards,


B
smithbw
23 years ago
Doh!

I logged on and all that I can say is Wow!

Thanks for the link!


B
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
I like the REAL pic!! WOW is right!!
hoagie55
23 years ago
One of the most beautiful women I've seen in a long time! And the real pic is even better!

Go Auburn Tigers!
Sonny_LSU
23 years ago
uhhhh....war eagle......1 reason not to hate Auburn! My Brother-in-law sent me the picture sequence 2 days ago.
neuroman
23 years ago
Sequence???? Is there more? Please send them to me.

cigartraderguy hotmail com

Thanks.
tmac7
23 years ago
got to have the real picture....please!

tmac7
at
optonline
dot
net
rjdc
23 years ago
She looks like Titney Spears.
cooksta2
23 years ago
send me the real pic pleeeaaaasssseeee at cooksta2 at aol dot com
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
crose
23 years ago
send real picture pleeeeeeasssssse

craigrose5628 at sbcglobal dot net
Users browsing this topic