rmarrandino
22 years ago
OK guys, we are finally getting closer to the date of the Herf and Turf.

I will need a fairly accurate headcount for the bar to reserve some space for us. So please email me at 'rocco dot marrandino at equifax dot com' to confirm your attendence. Also, let me know if you are bringing a friend and the friend's name.

As you know we have secured a ton of sponsors who will help make this event successful.

Rocco
sadpygmy
22 years ago
gideon
22 years ago
Penguin13
22 years ago
Do I have to go 😉 Can't I just keep all the goodies from the sponsors...
Email sent 🙂

KC
rmarrandino
22 years ago
I know where you live!
rmarrandino
rmarrandino
rmarrandino
22 years ago
One more week!!!!

There has to be more Chicago folks around here?
rookie139
22 years ago
I'd be there if I was off!...Dammit!
gideon
22 years ago
Rocco and Kevin - my friend David is coming as well. You both met him at the last get together at Harry's.

See you next week...
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Gideon,

Sounds Great....Looking forward to hooking up again.

Rocco
Penguin13
22 years ago
^
It's almost here 🙂

KC
alsant
22 years ago
rocco e-mail me at gsantucci at dmwautomation.com
gideon
22 years ago
The big night is tomorrow! all you chicago BOTL - be sure to join in.
Lowman
22 years ago
Have fun guys !!!

I'll be joining ya in a Virtual herf !! LOL

Low

Hey... does that mean I can get in on some of the freebies ??? LOL
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Sure,

I'll just add them to the delivery that was scheduled for this week. 🙂
Lowman
22 years ago
Penguin13
22 years ago
Low, you mean Rocco didn't send his private jet to come and get you? 😉

KC
Lowman
22 years ago
...sniff, sniff... no... :o(

Low
Penguin13
22 years ago
Well, I'm leaving work now 🙂
See everyone there!!!

KC
Users browsing this topic