SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Dumb question, but are there different sizes to the Buc Peg Leg??
coma-one
22 years ago
The Peg Leg only comes in one size a small belicoso I belive it's like 41/2" in length
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^ That's what I thought, and what I have. But reading the current issue of CA,page 221, it states that the Peg Leg is a 54 ring and 6" in lenght...
barryneedleman
22 years ago
CA seems to be "Anti Buc" probably due to a lack of advertising revenue from Buc. I am not surprised that they didn't even get the size right.
xrundog
22 years ago
I think they are confused with the Full Sail.
SteveS
22 years ago
I think they're just confused
gorob23
22 years ago
I think ...and darn that hurts 😞
coma-one
22 years ago
I think I read that CA Article, I brlive they call it "El Capitan Peg Leg Maduro" another reason why CA sucks!! 🙂 LOL

Well, I might have jumped the gun!!! sorry!!!
Slimboli
22 years ago
The 'Peg Leg' is 5x54 ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... and it IS an el Capitan Reserva 'Peg Leg' Maduro ... 😉
coma-one
22 years ago
Ya, Ya, Slim, whatever !! LOL =^/

(hate it when he does that) LOL!
Penguin13
22 years ago
Yup, lookin at a box right now...
El Capitan Reserva Peg Leg Maduro..Mmmmmmmm
and a box of Salsa's, Full sails, Crews, ......

KC
Penguin13
22 years ago
Actually, this is the first time I saw a Crew First Mate box. It has hinges on the back and a clasp in the front. It also has the "raised" lip on the inside like a humidor. Nice box for an inexpensive cigar 🙂

KC
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Put the magazine down.

Most probably won't, but I invite you to smoke what they rate as a "highly rated" cigar, and match it against ANY Bucanero.

Unless you're completely jaded or don't have any tastebuds you'll realize that those "ratings" are bought and paid for. Kinda like putting a ribbon on a pig...it's still a pig, but some people just gotta have THAT pig. Go for it, I am out, not playing CA's game and haven't for quite some time.
twinkie4u
22 years ago
Yo Doc,

You mean something like the Pirates Gold that they rated somewhere close to if not in the 90's?

A cigar that I can get at my local bottle shop for the "Arnoldfornia" price of $4.95. (Not sure what the exchange rate to other states would be, but Im guessing that the "Arnoldfornia" price would be close to double what the rest of the world pays)
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Or how's 'bout the CAO's that lay Cuban master rollers to shame!

You know the game too. Good. Spread the word.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Damn,

That twinkie4u sounds/writes/posts a lot like me.

Stole my "Arnoldfornia" bit to.

AND I agree 100% about what was said in that post....very strange.
KNOF
22 years ago
ARGGGGGG Matyyyyyyyyyyyy!
My argggvise is to rerax and light up a Buc!
Then you decide what yee like and don't listen to no other pirates.

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Knof (a pirate in training, heheheheeeeeeeee)
smelly4tay
22 years ago
I want THAT pig.....please? U know that "peg-legged" one in the corner with the bow on it and a cigar in it's mouth.
donutboy2000
22 years ago
Why doesn't Bucanero just buy an ad in CA? They did in Smoke and got a much better rating.
Users browsing this topic