DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I hope he knows that for a 5 PACK!
Penguin13
22 years ago
HOLY SH1T!!!!!!!!

KC
mrkmitch
22 years ago
But these are so yummy....uuummmmmmm.
Slimboli
22 years ago
You will pay close to $15 ( or more) each here in CA ... if you can even find them.

NY has some pretty stiff taxes too ... so maybe it's just easier for him to get them here ...

... at that price.
Steve*R
22 years ago
NY taxes 37.5% + 8.5%...46%TL
coma-one
22 years ago
Slim, I just picked one up (last one) here in So Cal and paid $10.50 for it.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
"What Penguin13 said Batman!"
Lowman
22 years ago
$15 ea... ain't THAT bad... it is a little steep but if they are not avail. in your area, you'll pay that.

Hell, I've paid $13-$16 for #55's and #77 Sharks...

Low
Lowman
22 years ago
New "Joisey", that is... High taxes here !! :o(
smelly4tay
22 years ago
20 miles N. of Seattle and prices are CRAZY HIGH! If I said "shark", or even "anejo", to some of the shop owners here they would draw blank or claim it's not a petstore.
Saw R&J Vintage 50x4.5 for 18.50 single. The NW is laughable.
Fubar69
22 years ago
We went to El Gaucho restaurant the other nite. It is a very upscale steak house here in Tacoma. Anyway, they have a cigar lounge. I looked at the prices for their cigars. Wow...For an Opus X..$50, They had the top lines of course but the cheapest cigar was $28. Glad I took my own...69
Penguin13
22 years ago
The guy bidding on them is from Westmont (not to far from me). He could drive 10 minutes and pick them up for half that!!! If only he knew.

KC

In case he sees this
threedrcoupe atyahoo dotcom
dbguru
22 years ago
Smelley4Tay and Fubar..... Hey you guys should consider joining a few of us seattle Cbidders who have already met twice this year for a monthly Seattle area happy hour herf. Last time, the smoking lounge at McCormicks on Lake Union worked fine as myself, Turnberry, RedSquid, and JohnFS had a delightful time trading and enjoying the leaf. Send me your email ( mlkearns at yahoo dot com ) and We'll keep you in the loop on our January get together. We'll post the date here in the forums as well. We'd love you to join us.
Ridgerunner65
22 years ago
-Top-
Now up to $18 a piece
Uffda
TinMan51
22 years ago
And I'm working on one right now that was gifted to me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Great Taste and Super Price..Free bie......Nada...Nothing...TinMan
redsquid
22 years ago
Bought one last year. I think it's a 44? Paid 18, it was the only one they had left, and the only one I'd ever seen. Every so often, I pull it out and look at it. Then I put it back. Washington definitely sucks, but we'd best look out, as everyplace seems to be moving in that direction. What db said to fubar and 4tay.
gorob23
22 years ago
Tin your a mean, mean, man......:(
Hows the leg?
gorob23
22 years ago
coma where in so. Cal I am in Man Beach thanks

gorob23 at yahoo dot com
TinMan51
22 years ago
I know Rob and Today I really feel bad about that Posting yesterday to. But it was Dang good. LMAO.. Doing pretty good the last week the wife said she was going to put lead in my pockets to slow me down. But the business has been just out of this world..Alot of high end Gars going out this year.. TinMan
Users browsing this topic