rayder1
22 years ago
Good for him!! Wow, he won the bid!

I wonder if Cbid's customer service line will get a call?
Kazama
22 years ago
He's doing it again on the same 5-pack closing on the 22nd. 😮
puskarich
22 years ago
Obviously didnt learn his lesson the first time. He will when he only gets shipped 5 cigars.

However, I will tell you this. If I ever win the lottery, I will purchase EVERY lot on the auctions for a given day (even DC's anejos). Then I'll sit back and watch people spaz out on the boards. Then I'll wait a day or 2 and do the same thing again. Finally, I'll pack up all those smokes and bomb every one of you here on the boards. People's reactions would be priceless.

Of course, now that I told you my plans, it will no longer be a surprise. 🙂
Lowman
22 years ago
But the funny thing is... Someone else must be bidding high also to bump up his auto bid...

Low
Penguin13
22 years ago
We know it's you Low 😉
You're the one trying to get him to go as high as possible -LOL

KC
KNOF
22 years ago
I want to be a fly on the wall when he opens up his package to find his winning 5 pack!!! LOL!


Knof
Users browsing this topic