beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested, I know where you can get some Opus X's at a pretty good price.
Email me at.. beta362 at yahoo dot com, if interested.
CWFoster
22 years ago
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
response emailed
CWFoster
22 years ago
Sent an Email asking for the reserve, and if they had been properly kept.
0patience
22 years ago
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
responses sent
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
gorob23
22 years ago
beta362 they are not at any price if they are being auctioned off!! I'm not sure this is in the spirit of this board? Doc, Slim, Low, any buddy want to clear it up,maybe I am wrong. Rob
donutboy2000
22 years ago
beta362 advertising his auction?
mhelfe19
22 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....!?!?!?!? Shill????

bonehead
22 years ago
Here's a uneducated question...Is is pronounced "Opus Ten", or "Opus X" ?
gorob23
22 years ago
X as in X - Men or "really you have some"!!!??? either is ok to say 🙂
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
yeah rob you're right. i really do apologize.
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I am sorry, that was wrong of me... you're right, that's not the spirit of these boards. but i can promise you that i do not and will not practice shill bidding.
Anyway, I made a mistake, please try not to hold it against me.
docrks
22 years ago
Damn !!!!

He apologised just as I was getting the ton of bricks ready to drop on him......

Now, where's that Newbie with the Cello on - cello off question ?????
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
al'Thor
22 years ago
O.k., so I'm counting two times within a couple of days that beta has made a mistake in poor taste, c'mon buddy, we're happy to have newcomers, but you need to get with it or find another forum - asking questions that have been addressed a million times without searching first is one thing, but tossing out competitors and advertising auction sites is just wrong...
billyjackson
22 years ago
Ethan....

are you suffering from morning sickness?
al'Thor
22 years ago
sorry, kid's already got me stessed out, and it hasn't even been born yet....
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
al'Thor, you're right. i apologize to our hosts and to all our fellow forum users. i can assure you that i won't make the same mistake, or anything like it, again.
i've definitely learned my lesson, and i feel like a jackass for doing it.
Users browsing this topic