mydsooner
22 years ago
All you have is a 10 count humi.

What is in yours?
beta362
22 years ago
2 Ashton VSG Torpedos
2 Padron Anni. maddie Diplmatico's
2 Gurkha Centurian Double-X's
2 ISOM Montecristo No. 2's
2 Fuente Fuente Opus X A's

2 of each, like Noah's Ark!!!
beta362
22 years ago
...and a cell phone!!
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
davidoff mel blendx2, ashton maddiex3, ISOM davidoff dom.X2, Padron 3000x2, and throw in calista flockhart in the left over room for fun on the long nites!!

GIG'EM,

Dan
xibbumbero
22 years ago
10 858 SG's. X
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Padron 4000 maduro x2
Bucanero Crew x1
Work of Art maduro x1
Opus super beli x1
Davidoff mill. x2
Puros Indios "chief" x1...w/out humiliation
Torano Tribute torpedo x1
DC Maximus "toast" x1

..and I'd enjoy everyone one of them, then probably smoke the humidor.
Dave
CWFoster
22 years ago
ISOM Montes, and a wireless PDA to log onto cbid and remedy the situation!
SwimNaked
22 years ago
I second what X said.

10 858 SG Rosadas.
jazzman
22 years ago
2 858 SG
2 858 Rosada SG
2 Davidoff Millennium Blend
2 PAM Diplomaticos
2 Hemi Classic SG
jazzman
22 years ago
I haven't tried a Shark yet, but I have a feeling they will be represented soon.
billyjackson
22 years ago
As long as the island is Cuba, I'm ok!
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Anejo 55
Anejo 77
858 SG
858 Rosada
ISOM Monte #2
ISOM Monte LE Dbl Robusto
FFOX A
AF '13'
AF Hemi SG
Partagas 150
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Crap, I left my AF UTS in the boat.
hoagie55
22 years ago
(4) AF Anejo 77
(3) PAM Diplomaticas
(3) Romeo y Julietas Churchills ISOMs
Steve*R
22 years ago
In 1999 it was reported that Dominican authorities impounded 3 million dollars worth of Cuban counterfeits. The cigars were 100% highest grade Cuban tobacco,legally made under contract by a Dominican manufacturer. The reports said they were beautifully rolled and significantly above the quality of 1999 Cuban production. The manufacturer had been told that they were being made for the premium European market, so very light colored wrappers were used. The problem was after the cigars left the manufacturer. They were banded and boxed as popular Cuban brands; ergo illegal counterfeits.

After they were confiscated, the official report was that they were destroyed. Rumors were that some missed the bonfire.

If stranded on a desert island, I'd like ten of those four-year-old clear Havanas that missed the blaze.
coma-one
22 years ago
R&J Churchill (cuban of coarse)
LGCSR #8
Vegas Robaina Belicoso
R&J EL 2001
Cohiba Siglo VI
LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
WOAM
Partagas Lusitanias
PAM 64 Torpedo
VSG Enchantment
Also my Dunhill pipe and 6oz. of my favoritr blend
a box of matches and a hammock
Robby
22 years ago
coma was the first to bring fire...
Steve*R
22 years ago
If I can't have my clear Havanas, I'll have coma-one's box, but I think I'd rather bring my Ashton XXX pipe.
mrkmitch
22 years ago
2-Bucanero Classic Maduro
2-Bucanero Peg leg
2-Bucanero Salsa
2-Bucanero Z
2-Bucanero Full Sail
AAaaarrrrrrhhh matey, stranded on me island like a gooney bird with a busted flapper. Smokes 'em if you gots 'em.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
3 Blondes
3 Brunettes
3 Redheads
1 Tub of KY Jelly

Users browsing this topic