Burky4467
22 years ago
Guys-
What's the strongest cigar you have ever smoked. I have a friend I'm buying some for and he likes em stout! Thanks!
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I knew of one that could bench press 350.

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Yep, blechhh
xibbumbero
22 years ago
LFD Limitado. X
Homebrew
22 years ago
What BeatDragon said. Gran Consul
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
K9JEFF
22 years ago
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte
ajeroth
22 years ago
The Cuban Parejo by Perdomo... That was a big strong smoke.

ajeroth
tandem401
22 years ago
I have had all of the cigars mentioned above except the Grand Conusul yet I can suggest another one. The Cusano Killer Cameroon is substntially stronger than all of them. It's also quite good if you stand stand the heat.
patman
22 years ago
La Flor Dominicana - Limitado
ttowle
22 years ago
I may not be as experienced as you guys but the Hoyo Dark Sumatra Noche blew my socks off and yet there was no harshness about it.
Cavallo
22 years ago
strongest i've had so far was some a fuente, but that was when i firsts started.

i had JONA19070 a couple of weeks ago, and even with me being a newbie used to mild-med, that was one very smooth smoke for me. i didn't find it to be even a little hardcore. just nice, spicy and mellow.

antonio
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Strong and flavorful, not just a punch for the sake of a punch......
La Gloria Cubana Series R is a good candidate,
1066 Dark Knight is another possible choice,
Estavan Cruz maduro has a pretty good punch,
as does Indian Tabak's Fire.
patman
22 years ago
I just pickes up a few of hte La Gloria Cubana R and cant wait to get them back...

Come On Mailman!!
tonester666
22 years ago
If you are looking at nicotine strength I go with the JDN 1970 Gran Consul

If you are speaking flavor and amount of smoke the WOAM blew me away.
arwings
22 years ago
El Rico Habano
jazzman
22 years ago
JDN Antano 1970 and Ashton VSG
cooksta2
22 years ago
JDN made my head spin
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
First time i had them they were a great cigar, but took sometime off from cigars and started off with a partagus black. Dont know if i had bad food that night,but i puked like crazy and i bet it was the cigar.

GIG'EM,

Dan
KingofSmithville
22 years ago
Tried a Cielo and it made me cry like a little girl.
Cavallo
22 years ago
the SPICIEST (mmmmm... spice...) cigar i've had so far was the suarez grand royal corona. that creamy smooth golden CTSH wrapper hid a big bad wolf, though. i understood masochism for the first time... "OW! OW OW OW!!!!! OUCH! ahhhhh... AGAIN!" *puff*

antonio
Users browsing this topic