DiceMan
22 years ago
El Rico Habana
alsplace
22 years ago
I second Cuban Praejo(sp?), Maduro
penzt8
22 years ago
I've only smoke a few of them but the fuente anejo is one of those cigars that I have to sit down to smoke. I get light headed when I smoke 'em.
rck_1
22 years ago
Strong?? TTT Trinidad
Strong, but not kick you in the face strong? JDNA 1970 and La Aroma de Cuba.

Everyones opinion about what the strongest is will differ greatly.
Just my .02

Happy Herf`n
Rob
dbguru
22 years ago
IT Fire has a serious kick
so do the smaller FFOXs
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Cusano Killer Camaroon in my mind with out question. That darn thing challenged my manhood.
Rasta
22 years ago
JDN Antano 1970 and AF Anejo Shark
gerber
22 years ago
A couple other potent contenders are:

Cusano corojo
Camacho SLR

And honorable mention goes to:

The Cigar by Perdomo
Occidental Sun Grown
captainfudgie
22 years ago
I haven't really smoked too many ,of what I consider to be, strong cigars. But as I remember, those Tabacalera Tambors that used to be available here packed a bit of a wallop.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
thai stick. i left my initials on a rock on mars.
tommyt99
22 years ago
Yea, the cusano killer cameron, next is punch!
bullwyf
22 years ago
La Flor Dominicana - Double liegro

Peppery and spicey, made my nose run and my head swet, but I loved every minute of it!!!
redsquid
22 years ago
Bolivar Fuerte. Camacho corojo.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Depending on how fast you smoke it, any cigar can be strong. To me, strong is nicotine content and how fast it gets into your system. Srong smokes (that is, not smoking them like a lab chimp) are Antano 1970, El Rico Habano Club Maduro, La Flor Dominicana Dbbl Ligero maduro, Face-Off La Flor by Camacho, and maybe a few more my minds eye can't see right now. These smokes pack a wallup. I have a few Antanos that are almost 9months old and they are still high in nicotine content yet extremely flavorful at this stage. IMHO these "strong" smokes are some of the best to put to rest for a few years. They should be pretty incredible in body by then.
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
La Flor Dominica Dbl Ligero, Series 2000 etc - Ickey poo..Made very queasy.

FYI -an Ashton rep said that when ever I start to feel that way take a shot of Dr pepper w/ 1 tbs of sugar mixed in and it will even you out.
AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
What JD1 said. I was attacked by an Astral robusto (generally known to be mild) of some sort that was tasting really good, and that I sucked down in record time outside on a cold day. Came close to worshiping the porcelain god. Sweated some bullets! Embarrassing. I had to laugh at myself when I was done sweating. Rickamaven....lol. Agree, and I saw your initials!
rjdc
22 years ago
I completly agree with all of the selections. Love the JdN, Cusanos and Counsels.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
JDNA......Camcho Corojo Figurado........Parejo

In that order!!!!

Charlie, where are you on this?
watch_guy
22 years ago
I love the La Gloria Cubana Series R. Full bore spice, wood, and leather. No "creamy" "complex" or "overtones" here. Just a good strong smooth in-your-face cigar! This is my new whiskey drinking companion.
calavera
22 years ago
Gotta agree with the Cusano Killer Cameroon. Smoked one that buzzed me so bad I had to pull over for a while. Had a La Aroma de Cuba corona that smoked me one time, but everything I have had in their line since then has not even come close.

Oliva O maduro Ole was pretty darn strong.


J
Users browsing this topic