patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ok... I have never even seen an MX2 I have only heard of it here at c-bid.... What is the deal with this smoke? Is it all that or what and where can I find one?

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Great smoke, cool label.

I see them all over the Dallas area.
Slimboli
22 years ago
You can find them all over the internet using 'Google' ...

I think it is a great cigar ... I really enjoy them!
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Are they expensive?
al'Thor
22 years ago
GREAT cigar for the money. All the shops in Dallas now have them most range from $4-6. This is a steal if you ask me. Had the monster torpedo and it was 1.5 hours of greatness! But be careful - it packs a punch!!!
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
A punch I can handle... Am I to Assume that its a CAO Product? So it bould be a CAO - MX2

Do they come in Maduro or any specific sizes?
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Mx2= Maduro (times) two

So yes, they come in a (double) Maduro
KNOF
22 years ago
Go to caointernational and learn all you want about a great smoke.

Knof
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Will do thanks...
al'Thor
22 years ago
now, see, pat? if you had let me hook you up, I could have tossed in some for you! If I find the chisel maduros, I'll include some MX2's as well - you'll love em!
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Now that I can handel!

That is very kind of you. I really appriciate it.

Charlie
22 years ago
Have never had an MX 2 but have smoked every other CAO except the flavored ones (I do not smoke anybody's vanilla or mocha or whatever the flavor may be) and love all of the ones I have smoked!

I guess I will have to ante up and buy some MX-2's since none are gonna fall out of the sky into my humidor!

Charlie
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I love the MX2 It is my favorite CAO. I can buy the torp. for about 4.50. I also think this cigar will age into a great cigar.
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
AAArgh! I just went down to my local shop and they are out of MX2!!! I was gonna get a free hat, but they went through 10 boxes in a month and the new order is on back order... I'm so bummed... **sniff**
cooksta2
22 years ago
My local shop in Charlotte literally has them stacked on the shelves, but if you ask me they all have been too wet and will definitely need time in the box so the humidity level may adjust. But I highly recommend them.
Stickbow
22 years ago
MX2 is my favorite maduro. GO CAO!!
KNOF
22 years ago
Gb, e-mail me and I will send you a shop in Nashville that still has the MX2 promotional hats in stock.
Buy 5 MX2's and get a free MX2 hat!!! Jon@cao referenced them to me, so I can foward it to you if needed.

Knof (knof7393 at yahoo dot com)
sketcha
22 years ago
Way to go KNOF, you sold Jon out. It's a good thing you can't get 'em here. {;^)
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I guess one person has to post something with a differing opinion than the masses. Seems its usually me, so here goes.

I like most of the CAO line, with two of my overall favs being the Brazilia and the Ann. Maddy. But I thought the MX2 was less than steller. Seems like they tried to do to much in the mixing, blending, taste arena. I liken it to having chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, chocolate whip cream, chocolate sprinkles ad washing it down with chocolate milk. Have only tried two, but had the same opinion both times.

BD
turnberry
22 years ago
BeatDragon.....
You read my mind.
Users browsing this topic