Ridgerunner65
22 years ago
Reading these posts is making me break out in a sweat. It's understandable that we might bid a little harder after winning a lot in order to "save on shipping." Sometimes I've found I "won" a single lot on Wednesday, so now I'm finding myself bidding more aggressively early in the weekly cycle, so this won't happen to me [got to save on shipping, eh?]. Oh boy....
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Good evening. My name is THL. I too am a bidaholic. Through extreme force of will and wife I have not placed a bid this year. But there is this lighter I've had my eye on......
I'll continue to endeavor to be a good example for you all.
jstiltner
22 years ago
Here are my first week totals..... All I wanted was to try some different CAOs. I guess the 1st step is admitting you might have a problem.

Sub-total: $348.00
Shipping: $22.45
PA Tax (6%): $22.23
Total Charges: $392.68
arwings
22 years ago
The 12-step programs are great! The difficulty is finding a non-smoking group. You have to attend a non-smoking group. Otherwise you'll be swapping cigars with other group participants, find some that are great that you haven't smoked before, realize what a great deal you can get them for on CBid...........and........you get the picture.......
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Hell I don't want to quit I just need more money and more storage. But I know I have a problem. So I have just decided to enjoy it.
Burky4467
22 years ago
Hell Boys,
I was in the same spot you guys were until I had this brilliant idea, ship em to work!!! No more wife bitchin! Oh yea, also get the credit card bill out of the mailbox before she does. OK I give...

My name is Burky and I, am a bidaholic!!!!
jstiltner
22 years ago
You know its bad when you bid on something and then hope you get outbid. I am on my way to the local garden store to buy some oasis, Wal-mart to buy some rubber-maid bins, and Home Depot to see if they sell the cedar. I am going from 2 mason jars, skipping right over the 100 ct humi that is on its way to a rubbador.
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Just keep them in wooden cigar boxes in the dor. The cedar is overkill and hard to find.
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Yeah I have found myself biddin and then crossing my fingers that somebody outbids me before. To many good deals. Im going back to college with 20 bucks left in my bank account. Two days ago I had 270. But a hundred dollar shipment here, a few gifts at the mall and then a few good deals at CW including a fiver of MC#2 isoms and Im flat broke. Good thing I have a bunch of loan money coming in when I get back to college monday 😛
Users browsing this topic