RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
We met up Sunday at his house, him and his wife are awesome, Drafter can cook some great ribs. 🙂

Thank you for welcoming us into your home, we enjoyed it, wish we could have stuck around longer.

We will have to herf again real soon.

1489189.jpg

Click to View Image151 View(s)

DrafterX
18 years ago
It was a good time. There's lots of summer left to play. Going to try and have the boat fixed within a couple weeks..
RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
Well, if I can ever stop working Saturdays, we will have to come back up sometime. We had a great time, you have a very nice place and neighborhood, you lucky dog you. We enjoyed it. Now that we know where you are, we will hook up again one of these days.
J.Redleg
18 years ago
Great looking mug shot, but who's who?
RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
I am on the left. DrafterX on the right.
Ram27
18 years ago
Great picture.
panama red
18 years ago
Great looking T shirt Randy.
How long did Drafter have to suck in his gut like that?
DrafterX
18 years ago
^ not too long luckily. lol.. I didn't even realize I did until I saw the pic..
RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
I was wearing my Mississippi Herf T shirt. LOL!!

My eyes were not open much in this shot. We should have to more pictures but we had already drove away when my wife said, CRAP we didn't take any pictures, so we backed up and forced Drafter to take one, lol!!

Good sport.
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
O.K. Randy what you trying to hide....LOL!
RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
I had a smoke in my hand, its a habit of mine when I am around people that close.

Guess I don't want my smoke bothering them.

It wasn't a cigar but a cigarette.

We herfed down by the lake, didnt have our camera with us at the time.
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
I thought maybe you we're trying to stay away from the usual "Where's you hand" post...LMAO!
Goathead50
18 years ago
Great pics. it's good to put a face with a name.
jackconrad
18 years ago
Bookers
18 years ago
🙂 nice
Torpedo1
18 years ago
Re:4
You should have known... Skinny guys can't make good ribs.
pacman357
18 years ago
Great. Now I know which one to piss off. I think I can take RandyB, but not so sure about DrafterX.


:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
big chief
18 years ago
It isgoodto put faces to screennames. Not at all what my 'minds eye' envisioned.
andytv
18 years ago
great pic!!!!

Not at all what I envisioned.

In my mind......

DrafterX - Skinny, bespectacled, CAD guy with a pocket protector and coffee stained shirt.

RandyB - Tutu wearing twink.

pabloescabar
18 years ago
Users browsing this topic