fritzthetiger
22 years ago
Hey Pablo:

I am married with two kids and show dogs, the srt-10 is just going to be my toy. I'm thinking apart from hunting I could uses it to haul cigars, what do you think??
I actually had been seriously thinking of a Lariat 3500 Cummings TD to pull an RV, I haven't ruled it out, but.... (practically we both know what is better, but for fun....)

Fritz
fritzthetiger
22 years ago
A-Z:

My choice in sleds, what color?

Fritz
pabloescabar
22 years ago
yes Fritz, we know that life should be fun. Enjoy the real thing, and I don't mean coke.

pablo
pabloescabar
21 years ago
my turn my turn...
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


Nice truck 😉
gonesledn
21 years ago
sharp truck, even though it is a dodge. lol

and i beg to differ on the ride of ford compared to dodge. i have a f250 super duty, and rides much better than the dodge 2500 a friend has. plus, my back seat has more room than the front seat of his 2500 dodge.

wes
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Sweet truck Pablo. Mine is a smaller version, Dakota V8 4X4.
John L
MACS
21 years ago
Hey Pablo - wanna race?
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


The 1500 Rams ride like a caddy, even in 4X4. (have 2)

The 2500's are a bit stiff.

Needless to say, my next is going to be the new Powerwagon, since I now have to go to a 2500 to get a straight axel. They went to IFS on the 1500 4X4 (I hate IFS)
dapperdan
21 years ago
NICE! get some seat covers! You get it too dirty with tile grout and thin set!
Slimboli
21 years ago
pabloescabar --- I picked one up almost like it not too long ago ...

... only mine is the 2-door cab, has the sports package (grill bumper, deflector, etc., same color as the body), and is Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat.

Did you get the Infinity sound system with yours?
wvwa34
21 years ago
THATS A HELL OF A NICE TOBACCO LEAF HAULER!!! I THINK I SEE A LIL SPOT ON THOSE CHROME RIMS!!???? NEEDS A TOUCH UP AND ANOTHER BATH!!!!!!!!!!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
ok sled'n, I drove the rest dis da best.
Lizard I still like the dakota with the v8, friend had one it was very fast.
Macs, any time my friend.
Waldo my next one is going ta be the svt viper v-10 but that's like 50 grand.
Dan them's towels eye's got work just fine thank you very much. and yes Slim it came with the Infinity sound system, had the truck for a year now and like it very much but still have yet ta smoke a gar in mine.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Wat da do, chang ya screen name? na scabar?
dapperdan
21 years ago
If ya aint gonna do the seat covers at least do the spray on bed liner if some one over there does it. You gonna scratch it all up with your water saw and trowels.
dapperdan
21 years ago
The wifes town N country has the Infinity sound and it sounds good in a van,like 8 speakers.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yes Dan the brd has been spayed cuz, and it still get's all scratched up...

just,
pablo
blackfoot11
21 years ago
nice truck, dude.

i drive a dodge myself, a little older than yers, and i always hear about the transmissions. i did hafta pull it for a rebuild once, but i like the truck.

160,000 mi and counting
rcpilotva
21 years ago
hey pablo - nice ride - here's your back window graphics - i'm going for the p-51 mustang

http://www.clearvuegraphics.com/ 
TrannyMk
21 years ago
pabloescabar


Very nice! Keep that trans serviced. And make sure you take it to a tranny shop that does the band adjustments. There is one for 2nd gear and one for reverse. Dont have it done at a general automotive shop or quickie lube.
Users browsing this topic