EssThree
22 years ago
Finally got a lower res picture of my new humi. I think my wife is in there somewhere too. Notice the racks!
210841.jpg

Click to View Image108 View(s)

turnberry
22 years ago
LOL!! I can't believe you gave us that many opening for witty comments in one short thread post. Let's see...where do I start....nope not even going to go there:-)

Nice looking humi BTW, what model is it? And OK...what are the specs on the other model:-)
chuckler
22 years ago
Very good lookin' lady!

But... what cigars?

PT 😉
EssThree
22 years ago
That's the Tower of Power humidor I won several weeks ago. Got it in last week. The lady I "won" about 6 years ago!
poprocz
22 years ago
I'll go there, Very nice racks and the humi is sweet too. What are you using as humidifiers in that humudor?
EssThree
22 years ago
I just won a Cigar Oasis II, supposed to get it in this week. I won't move my stash over until I get the humidificaion system in. I live in Florida and the hygrometer has stayed at about 60% since I got it. The small ceramic jar you see in the pic is a Monte CDA humi I won months ago. I have a drymistat stick in it to keep the babies from drying out.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
Now thats one good looking box, huba haba...
pabloescabar
22 years ago
by the way I did notice the racks are they real spanish ceder?
EssThree
22 years ago
Yep, everything inside is cedar. Smells pretty good too!
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Too bad this wasnt posted on the trade board. ;-D
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Its a nice day for a white wedding...
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Nice humidor.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
yea, thats not what I ment, the humidor yes I see it now Im sorry. Didn't know I was talking bout someones wife.

ps: I too thought it was just a model...
penzt8
22 years ago
Yeah, I noticed the racks.
EssThree
22 years ago
Gentlemen no need to apologize. Wife has been reading all the comments and she loves them! I thought I might get more attention if I showcased her and the humi. You know us guys are such pigs!
arwings
22 years ago
I don't get it............I still haven't seen the humidor..................!?!
pabloescabar
22 years ago
hey Essthree, That means your plan is working perfectly...


ps:and dont forget the ISOMS you promised.
EssThree
22 years ago
ISOM's? I promised ISOM's? OMG what to do, I guess I'll have to go out and get some, somewhere somehow!
xrundog
22 years ago
I make humidors and am kind of a snob about it. If that is one of the "made in China" humidors, I must admit: It is damn nice! I like the shelf and drawer layout. Your wife looks very fit and lovely too!
rastusmcnair
22 years ago
I still can't find the cigars......
Users browsing this topic