wheelrite
17 years ago
We took a Cruise to the the Bahamas for Thanksgiving.
What a great time.Lots of Sun,fun,Adult Beverages and some Gambling.
We went with family and friends.Cycleman came with his family too.
I'm the shockingly handsome guy in the yellow tie sitting next to my lovely wife Terie...


wheel,
1891336.jpg

Click to View Image169 View(s)

gold18
17 years ago
Was this a Carnival Cruise???

Any place to smoke?????
Goathead50
17 years ago
Great Picture Wheel.
DrMaddVibe
17 years ago
Michael, is that your mom in the bottom left?
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Nice boob job.
Smashed247
17 years ago
^ that is a very subjective statement. There is the potential for plenty of scarring.
blackfoot11
17 years ago
they look good from this angle..................do they float?...........
SteveS
17 years ago
==================================
Author: gold18 Date: 12/01/2008 09:06 AM
Was this a Carnival Cruise???
Any place to smoke?????
==================================

Carnival Cruise ships DO have comfortable, cigar-friendly areas ... I've been VERY happy with the accomdations on their ships in that regard ...


jackconrad
17 years ago
my ohmy how they have grown !
wheelrite
17 years ago
MaddVibbe,

That's my Mom & Dad at the bottom left..


wheel,,
Cycleman
17 years ago
my daughter and future husband on the far right.... next to those sexy Wheelie and Cycleman....

Waffles were GREAT!!!!!
jpotts
17 years ago
Yes, "shockingly" is the right word for it.
beanasdad
17 years ago
5. Author: JHC

Uhhhh... I wasn't going to say anything. lol

apachelm
17 years ago
Wheel is that your cigar minder?
I bought one made of plastic from C-Bid

wheelrite
17 years ago
^^

Very funny...

Ya know,I try to share a great vacation with you guys and do ask about the beach,or the Black Jack tournameny I won ?
No,all y'all do is ...

Well you know...


wheel,
Cycleman
17 years ago

Don't make me pull out the "other" photos....


Baawahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hay Bill, I just sent the other 40 photos...

to your e-mail...
probuilt
17 years ago
Nice looking crew Wheel.
Im off to the panama canal in December.

Thanks for the nice pic, and by the way I heard you won the blackjack tourney!!!??
wheelrite
17 years ago
^^
Thanks Probuilt,,,

and YES I did win a Blackjack Tourney


wheel,,
andytv
17 years ago
Cycleman.........your future husband looks like a nice fellow.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
So wheel...tell us about your trip.
Users browsing this topic