mglittle
17 years ago
Nothing more to say. #69 in the askmens.com top 99 women of 2008
1896793.jpg

Click to View Image153 View(s)

Goathead50
17 years ago
I'd bone that!
ddsmokin
17 years ago
Goat that thing of your must have radar You alway seem to be the first one to hit the girls
DrafterX
17 years ago
I love Lucy.....
surfish1961
17 years ago
Lowman
17 years ago
Low likes Lucy, too!!

This is very airbrushed, but Low still likes.
chuckler
17 years ago
Who were the top ten!?!?!?

That I gotta see!!!

PT 🙂
errasa
17 years ago
Should have been #1.
GSS1956
17 years ago
AH Lucy Im a home!
Barbeint
17 years ago
I'd crawl a mile on broken glass...
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Thom
17 years ago
I feel really skeptical today. It looks like her head was photoshopped on to that body.
beanasdad
17 years ago
^Well, I can guarantee you those are her boobs.
mglittle
17 years ago
You are correct they are real and fabulous
nine999
17 years ago
man... i love when puppies look like they're trying to jump out!



nine
sunbuilder
17 years ago
is that what women in prison look like...i've been mislead...
luckydogguy
17 years ago
I do believe I see a left nipple there! Steve is slipping!


Lucky
blind driver
17 years ago
f16devils
17 years ago
Lucy is hot!!!
pacman357
17 years ago
If she was number 69, I'd sure like to see 1-68.

She was born when I was half-way through college.

*sigh*

Suddenly feeling very, very old here.
Users browsing this topic