BuckyB93
21 years ago
Schmitty, e-mail sent.
hoopster3
21 years ago
I'm a huge Eagles fan! What about a possible Eagles/Pack meeting in the playoffs? Maybe the bet could be raised???
e-mail sent

hoops
Schmitty22
21 years ago
your package leaves in the am... thanks for the wager! was fun-
Schmitty22
21 years ago
Delivery Confirmation™ # 0103 8555 7492 6738 4193
BuckyB93
21 years ago
I LOVE it. By the way, I recieved your package yesterday. Thank You and come again.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Another ugly game.

Charlie (ddsmokin'), your smokes will go out tomorrow.
myash07
21 years ago
I lost a coffee mug to my friend who happens to be a packer fan, I a long time Redskin fan 😞
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
looking forward to my rematch 🙂
BuckyB93
21 years ago
myash, how did you lose your coffee mug? Did dhe chuck it through the TV screen?

wer, not me. If the good guys lose, I think I'll cancel Christmas.
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Craig, got your package today as I put the last one into my humi I thought I heard it cry uncle. Not sure though Thanks for the great smokes and I hope to get another chance to have you will some from me.....Charlie
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
that was so sad.....pkg #2 will be outbound Mon.


they better fire Tice at this point, he should have been history last year:(
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
DC# 0103 8555 7494 2497 2959

enjoy 🙂
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Thanks wer, It's been fun.

Looking forward to the playoffs, not that I think the Pack have a great chance to go very deep but you never know.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Package recieved today wer. Thanks for the fine smokes. There's always next year.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
glad they arrived. How 'bout we go again if we meet in the playoffs?
BuckyB93
21 years ago
gonesledn
21 years ago
hey bucky,

so who do you have to send gars to when the bad news bears spank the pack?
lol
blackfoot11
gonesledn
21 years ago
now that my friends... is funny
Users browsing this topic