jackconrad
17 years ago
Can you id them ?
1972323.JPG

Click to View Image176 View(s)

jackconrad
17 years ago
LATE but here
apachelm
17 years ago
left 1 looks like Thalia
apachelm
17 years ago
my wife always wondered why I wanted to watch this "novela" with her. I told her it was so I could learn spanish quicker
DawgFan38
17 years ago
One on the left needs to do some star climbers. I'm guessing it's Kim Kardashian. One on the right looks good, no idea who it is though.
DawgFan38
17 years ago
pgje51
17 years ago

right one looks like Pair ass
jackconrad
17 years ago
AZin FRANCE "!
edsbar60
17 years ago
The tramp stamp on the left looks like it says Fuerza...that's Spanish for Hard or Forceful...LMAO!!
f16devils
17 years ago
Looks like you could get a lot of bounce outta the one on the left. LMAO
jackconrad
17 years ago
Both will bounce
djcosta66
17 years ago
One on the left looks like Denise Richards.
Cigarick
17 years ago
And me with only two hands. A shame.
okduckslayer
17 years ago
thats alot of junk in the trunk!
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Rosie O'Donnell and Paris Hilton?
bpuls
17 years ago
ID of this is really difficult. Who is it?
Charlie
17 years ago
I would "bounce" with either one or both of them...

Charlie
Goathead50
17 years ago
I'D HIT 'EM!!!!!!!!
nine999
17 years ago
i would chrome both their spokes!



nine
jackconrad
17 years ago
2 10's = a 20
Users browsing this topic