fishinguitarman
17 years ago
19. Author: scottishgal Date: 01/27/2009 07:59 PM Reply
Sorry desperado, I had on about 4 shirts. Layering, I'm all for it.





It like, ....extended foreplay...all those buttons!
Goathead50
17 years ago
Howdy Ma'am!
shovelgrrrl
17 years ago
^^^Goat usually waits until his second post on your picture to say what he usually says...

Nice pic - nice to finally see you! -B
shovelgrrrl
17 years ago
By the way, if you need your picture taken, go see Tucker, he's good at getting pictures...and posting them....-B
etkjrace
17 years ago
nice pic scotishgrl nice smile are you an outdoors girl because that's awesome there's not enough girls who love the outdoors PS I OWE YOU still don't forget it i wont and when i get settled in my new home watch your door boom it might explode
shovelgrrrl
17 years ago
"Finally, I thought I'd never hear "I'd hit that". I was starting to get a complex..."

Oh don't worry, Gal, they're ALL thinking it! -Beth
lluvia
17 years ago
^for borndead


Hi Scottishgal
big chief
17 years ago
SGal, lovely as I suspected and a very bright smile!

You're locvated in Jackson Hole? Couple friends were just nearby there for a buffalo hunt (though really not exactly a 'hunt') on the elk reserve.

And don't listen to Shovlgrrrrrrrrl--she refers to only about 99.9% of men, but not all. Some are gentlemen...(not)!
shovelgrrrl
17 years ago
^^^Yeah, this from the guy who has been begging me for pictures....of my dining room table....HAHAHAHAHAHA. -B
big chief
17 years ago
Shush, now!

Got me laughing at myself! I hadn't really thought about it like that!
lluvia
17 years ago
Goathead50
17 years ago
shovelgrrrl
17 years ago
^^^Is #72 a "yep" for #66, Goat?? -B
borndead1
17 years ago
probuilt
17 years ago
J.Redleg
17 years ago
Hi.

Great picture. I like it.
Charlie
17 years ago
I like it as well..........nice pic and nice looking lady.

Charlie
scottishgal
17 years ago
lluvia
17 years ago
looks to me like scottishgal has some pretty hair under that hat

hi scottishgal:)
05busa
17 years ago
It also looks like.....................ah Nevermind!!!
Users browsing this topic