KNOF
21 years ago
Sounds like your locked and loaded, ready to take guard, heheheeee.

regdunlap7
21 years ago
Here we go:

Takes.......Puts
Astral Talanga valley Rob...CAO Mx2
CI Legends Red...Gurkha Centurian XX
El Rico Habana Rico Club Mad...CAO Italia Ciao
H Uphamm Cedar Aged Cammy...Partagas Black Bravo
Monty #2 ISOM...Bolivar Coronas Gigante ISOM
PAM '64 Exclusivo...AF Don Carlos Belicoso
Torano Dominico Robusta...Torano 1916 Robusto

Also added:
Breton Vintage Corojo
CAO Brazilia Gol
Gurkha Legend Anniversario
Buc Peg Leg Maduro.

I also threw a Torano Tribute Maduro in the host bag.

Thanks for letting me play. Providing no one has any objections, the box will fly out tomorrow AM on the way to PA. Master O' Mayhem, be prepared.

Thanks
js
cexshun
  • cexshun
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ha, back off Dave. You have a box, this one is mine!
dave97402
21 years ago
LOL....how did you know what I was eyeing? LOL...thanks too funny my friend.....ok, ok, you win this one....but next good thing comes up is mine man!!!

Dave
cexshun
  • cexshun
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Gandalf
21 years ago
Outstanding P/T's John!

Play on gentlemen.....
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
Cant Wait. I have my eyes on a few....
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Andrew:

Box left this AM. Should reach you by Thursday. DC is 0303 2460 0001 0607 7902. It is insured for $250. Weight was 9 lbs 15.2 oz. Total cost to send it Priority with ins and DC was $13.05. Very reasonable.

Gentlemen, thanks for letting me participate in a great pass. Thanks Dave for the grab bag cigar and thanks Cexshun for allowing me to play!!!! Enjoy the rest of the pass. Love seeing what everyone else takes and puts.

Thankin' you
js
dave97402
21 years ago
Again I will say...no thank you!

I am being impressed everyday by the plays made by these "newbies" haha I think your all full of it....I haven't seen any "newbie" type plays yet!

Keep up the good job guys, you are making a great pass!

Dave
Gandalf
21 years ago
Thanks, John, for getting the box out so quickly.

John didn't mention this to the rest of you, because he is a BOTL gentlemen, but I f*^%$#d up the weight (and postage) when I shipped him the box. He paid the shortage when he picked it up at the P.O. I still don't know how I misread my scale, must have had my glasses on up-side down.

John, keep an eye out for an e-mail with a DC#. I appreciate your help bro'.

For those of you keeping track, the following is the list of cigars on their way to Andrew. I believe its accurate.

5 Vegas Churchill
5 Vegas Churchill
5 Vegas Churchill
AF Don Carlos Belicoso
Black Pearl Corona
Bock Tuxedo Park
Bolivar Coronas Gigante ISOM
Breton Vintage Corojo
Bucanero Peg Leg Maduro
Bucanero Salsa
CAO Braziliz Gol!
CAO Exxtreme Belicoso
CAO Italia Ciao
CAO MX2 Robusto
CAO MX2 Robusto
CAO Pirahna
CAO Pirahna
CAO) L'Anniversaire Churhill Maduro
CI Legends Blue Label
Cu-Avana Robusto Maduro
Cuban Parejo #2 Maduro
East India Churhill
EC Cruz Extra Robusto
El Credito Apprentice Medium
El Rey Del Mundo
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
Gurkha Connecticut Toro
Gurkha Connecticut Toro
Gurkha Legend Anniversario
Gurkha Legend Toro
Gurkha Regent Toro
HdM Epicure #1 ISOM
Indian Tabac 350 Horsepower
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Corona Grande
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Corona Grande
Indian Tabac Deluxe Churhill Tubo Maduro
Indian Tabac Deluxe Churhill Tubo Maduro
Indian Tabac Fire Robusto
Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Buffalo
JR Ultimate Habanito
La Flor de Maria Mancini Robusto
LGC Corona Gorda Maduro
Macanudo Hyde Park Corona
Maxim de Paris Torpedo
Montecruz Corona Chica
Montecruz Corona Chica
Oliva Grand Cameroon Torpedo
Onyx Reserve Maduro
Padron 2000 Maduro
Partagas Black Bravo
Partagas Party Short ISOM
Perdomo "The Cigar" Corona
Perdomo P2 Milennario Maduro
Pirates Gold Corona
Por Laranga H2000 Torpedo
Punch Rare Corojo Pita
Puros Indios Pyramide
Rolando Reyes Jr. Robusto
Sherpa Toro
Super Premium 2nd Maduro
Torano 1916 Robusto
Torano Signature Robusto
Trinidad Torpedo ISOM

That makes 63 sticks for you browsing pleasure.....
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Gan:

No need to send anything!!!! These things happen, no big deal.

The only thing I see missing from the list would be a Gurkha Centurian XX, bringing the total to 64 sticks. By the way, great listing Gan. I know having the list laid out like this helped me plan my plays ahead of time.

You Rock!!

Thankin' you
js
Gandalf
21 years ago
Thanks John, I'll update the list after Andrew's play if eveyones O.K. with that. Don't mean to be pushy here......

Thankin' you for thankin' me,
Gan
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
hehe I think that I know exactly what my plays will be. 🙂 the box isnt even here yet
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
did we say FED ex is good to ship with as long as its insured and that a sig is required?
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
reg is that DC correct?
18delta
21 years ago
master,

i am never here4 when the fed-ex guy is here....
have to chase him down all over north alabama...

if it is o.k., please send usps

thanks,
delta
regdunlap7
21 years ago
That's the number they gave me. Let's see if it comes up tomorrow. If not, I'll start making some calls.

Thanks
js
18delta
21 years ago
REVISION.......

master,

it is cool to send fed-ex after all.....

i'll work something out with the fed-ex guy (i can have my wife chase him down with a kitchen knife)...

anyway let me know what you decide to do...

[email protected]

thanks, delta
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Checked the DC # and it came up now. Enjoy the box pass!!!

Thankin' you
js
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
Ok Box got here... I will have to put-take tonight when i get it home...
Users browsing this topic