pgatour00
21 years ago
Nothing better than smoking a Monte#2 ISOM and a great day of fishing...anyone else bass fisherman?

-RT
284514.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

bassdude
21 years ago
who has time to fish???

actually do a search and you will see several fishermen
mydsooner
21 years ago
I guess you smoked the cigar right? Or are you using the bass as a humi?









jeezy peezy!

Jeff
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Waiting for "Indian Summer" to get them schooling. Got the first good cold front today!

Barry
cigarsmokin
21 years ago
the only fishin we do up north is A$$ Fishin.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey cigarsmoken are you's in prison ?
Slimboli
21 years ago
That's just 'borderline beautiful' ...
pgatour00
21 years ago
BMW -We do the same up here this time of year

Also:

I was making my own lures..kind of a Senko copy that absolutely kill bass up here. Send me your snail mail and I will send you a couple of bags of them.

-RT
bassdude
21 years ago
We do not get schools up here like BMW does.

BMW post the link to your pics.
pgatour00
21 years ago
bassdude..where are you fishing?
bassdude
21 years ago
primarily MO but some in IL. Just an amateur. I hit about 20 tournaments a year mostly Bassworld and Woods&Waters along with a local club.

Before the kids I did a lot of fishing in Texas, LA and Florida. But that was just for fun.
pgatour00
21 years ago
I fish the Bassmasters tourneys up here and a local club. We hit New Hampshire for Smallies and just LG's down here in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

I'll Gladly send you some of the Lures I was making..if you're interested...ooooh maybe I'll get a cigar or 2 in return..LOL just kidding.

send me your snail mail.

rt at scratch-golfer dot net
blackfoot11
21 years ago
i fish the winnebago system in wi., and of course many other lakes, but sorry guys, i fish walleys mostly.
but hey, nice fish!
bassdude
21 years ago
I use senkos and kinamis but only in the extremely clear lakes.

I prefer lizards and tubes except whne they are busting buzz baits.
bassdude
21 years ago
pic of my Dad and bro at a touney I could not make.


http://mwbt.com/lakeozarkhuntington100204.htm 
pgatour00
21 years ago
The pic I posted is at a very clear spring fed lake that has Smallies and LG's together, although the LG's are much more prevelant. We almost exclusively fish topwater here..Yozuri crystals, Rapalas etc. Good spinner baits too.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
pgatour00
21 years ago
BMW was right having his wife hold the fish- makes it look a lot bigger. Being 6'1" 230lbs has a tendency to make the fish look a little small.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hey PGATour,
Will those homemade lures work on Nebraska Large Mouths?
jdllizard AT neb DOT rr DOT com


I prefer Beaver Hunting, but fishing is a close second.
John L
qmechanics
21 years ago
Hi
Down here in N. Florida no truer words have been spoken. I caught a 7 pounder in CowPins lake here about 8 months ago.
Q
Users browsing this topic