thurson
21 years ago
Author: KNOF Date: 11/17/2004 04:21 PM
Tim, yes it is the same container that you saw on my walkthrough. Same container and same bands too, just added a few since you were at my place.

*************************

Damn, it looked bigger in person. I'll have to adjust my count. LOL

You will tell us if we're getting warm...won't you?
Please....
jrc9414
21 years ago
292

329

Thanks KNOF.

JIm
thurbs13
21 years ago
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL Tim!
Damn its the first day and your already looking for clues, heheheeeee!!!

I've given a few clues already about some of the guesses. Thats all for today, LOL!
Rick30
21 years ago
Gargamel
21 years ago
Is this an exclusice thing or can anyone guess? Please forgive my ignorance but I just happened upon this site 3 weeks ago. I actually didn't even know there was a forum.
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Welcome Gargamel,
Guess away, just read and follow the rules.
As a newbie, don't forget to send SteveS a cigar. Tell him I said so, heheheeee.

cigarsmokin
21 years ago
tpottiger
21 years ago
Too many numbers to read through...

177

231
Gargamel
21 years ago
223 and 232

Who's Steve S. and how would I send him a stogie?
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL,
Keep an eye open on the boards and you'll see SteveS often. He is a great BOTL here in the Bay Area that everyone likes, and in time you'll agree.

You can do a search and ask him yourself about sending him a cigar, heheheee.
mydsooner
21 years ago
reloi1
21 years ago
RDHacker
21 years ago
lukin
21 years ago
its the next day on the right coast and here are my two picks

97
102
strick9
21 years ago
thurson
21 years ago
mrtelcom
21 years ago
lofty1
21 years ago
Lowman
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic