qmechanics
21 years ago
Partagas 150 a bit light for one but...
Q
RagingMark
21 years ago
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Cohiba EL 2001?
John L
tornado
21 years ago
Romeo y Julieta Hermosos No. 2
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Perdomo fresh rolled
lukin
21 years ago
Cusano C10 Crown Corona
TopJimmy
21 years ago
ducati996
21 years ago
Altadis Honduran Overrun....and they are not bad, btw...
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Boy, I guess this is tougher than I thought it would be. Here's another clue that might help. Only a certain amount of each size were made. When something is this good, its given the honor of setting "this" Standard. Think about it. I'll talk to you guys after work. Good luck.
bud451
21 years ago
Cohiba Double Coronas Edicion Limitada
Browns82
21 years ago
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
rodnie
21 years ago
Montecristo C Edicion Limitada 2003
bladerunner
21 years ago
CAO Black Frontier??
jrc9414
21 years ago
RyJ Reserva Real Toro
yatang
21 years ago
fuente 858 SG rosie?
Jdllizard
21 years ago
PSD#1 EL
John L
ryantp
21 years ago
Perdomo Reserve
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok People. 2nd to last clue, cause at this rate you guys are never gonna get it and I'm leaving for a week long business trip on Sun.

Clue #3 - Being new and limited in quantity, Not every state has a retail establishment worthy of selling them.

should be easy now!
Charlie
21 years ago
Lone Wolf Limited Reserve!

Charlie

PS LMAO
Charlie
21 years ago
How about "Shark"


Charlie
Users browsing this topic