*ferg*
21 years ago
You got 'em bro, the pleasure is mine.
I am a bit gimpy, but hopefully can get to the PO early next week. I will give you a heads up.
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Alrighty then! I'm looking at some sunshine this weekend, temps in the thirties, good weather for a hike in the wilderness with a good stogie or two.

So who would care to join me and share some of my smokes? If you'd like a RAOK from the great white Northeast, then step right up!

gandalf907
at
yahoo


BTW, I'm glad to see so many of you guys having fun and meeting new members withthis thread.

Play on!
spadesman
21 years ago
Tempting, very tempting. Hopefully a newbie will jump on it. Come on Newbies. Jump!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Ferg,
Got your e-mail. Smokes will go out tomorrow or Monday.
Later.....Erik
dpreece
21 years ago
gandalf907

I would gladly accept your smokes!!

dpreece at onewest.net
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ALright Dustin, way to step up. Smokes will go out on Monday.

Lets keep on rollin'.........
dpreece
21 years ago
Cool, Thanks Gandalf!! I look forward to it!

Now that that’s taken care of, I have a little something special to send to the next person in appreciation for how kind everyone has been to me in here!!

So who wants to step up and except my RAOK???

DP

dpreece at onewest dot net
BornADuck
21 years ago
I'll jump in here and accept your offer dpreece.

rick.irwin at ensembleware dot com
dpreece
21 years ago
BornADuck

Sounds great, send me your snailer and the package will go out today!!

Hope your mailman doesn’t mind!! hee hee

DP

dpreece at onewest dot net
BornADuck
21 years ago
dpreece.....email sent...thanks a bunch man.
Now, let's see what kind of madness I can come up with...back in a few...hehehehehe
BornADuck
21 years ago
OK...Let's keep this a rollin'

Who would like to receive a RAOK from the beautiful Pacific Northwest???

BornADuck

rick.irwin at ensembleware dot com
21 years ago
i'd be more than happy to accept a pack from the pac NW
CA87401

[email protected]
BornADuck
21 years ago
You got it CA. Email your snailer and I'll get those out to ya.

rick.irwin at ensembleware dot com
21 years ago
thanks duck email sent......
erkwgz
21 years ago
Thanks Jimmy(myash07)!
Nice RAOK, am burning the Perdomo short right now.Who makes the cigar with the star band on it? I have never seen that one before. Thanks again.
Later.....Erik
21 years ago
I wanna raok n roll all night and party every day......
whos ready for a raok n roll from me.........
[email protected]

CA87401
BornADuck
21 years ago
Way to go CA!!! keep it rollin'
erkwgz
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Can't believe I forgot to do this before now, but a few weeks ago, I got a tremendous ROAK from ferg! I've been overlooking my own regulars & favs, each weekend since, grabbing one from his ROAK.

Thanks again, ferg. Hope you got a strong mailbox!?

-Wolfy
erkwgz
21 years ago
Ferg,
Package went out today. DC# 0304 7990 0004 7282 7903
I hope you find one or two in there that you enjoy.
Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic