Burky4467
21 years ago
Hello All-
UPDATED LIST WILL COME ON THURSDAY!!
Thanks,
Burky
erkwgz
21 years ago
John, birthday package went out today. Hopefully you should be getting those gars by Sat. at the latest. Burky, who's next?....Later....Erik
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Happy Belated John, Gars on there way from Florida, Hope they bring sunshine to you!!
MnRon
21 years ago
Hey burky I emailed wilber and filled him in on the club and gave him the jan address take care Ron.
wilberdew
21 years ago
John your package will go out on friday.
kdotline
21 years ago
Hey John, Happy birthday package going out today.
k.-
rogfam1
jbgilpin
21 years ago
Hey Guys-
Fired up at all these bombs coming my way. Appreciate you having me in your club. I can't wait to try all these new smokes.
John
gonesledn
21 years ago
hey john, your package is boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow. happy b-day!

wes
wilberdew
21 years ago
John it goes out today. Who's next.

Burcky
Still need a list.

Wilber
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wilber,
You should have gotten the list last night. If you don't, I am at work, I will send it again when I get home.
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wilber,
You should have gotten the list last night. If you don't, I am at work, I will send it again when I get home.
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wilber,
You should have gotten the list last night. If you don't, I am at work, I will send it again when I get home.
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wilber,
You should have gotten the list last night. If you don't, I am at work, I will send it again when I get home.
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
Uh, what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!
countryboy83
21 years ago
wow... now that's talent.


Country
kdotline
21 years ago
A quad! is that a first?
k.-
wilberdew
21 years ago
Didnt get it X4

MnRon
21 years ago
Hey burky and wilber both of you guys should be up to date with one another now, Ron
gonesledn
21 years ago
jgbilpin,

sorry for the delay. whole family has been sick this week/weekend. your package will go out on monday.

gvenlet,

your february b-day package will go out on monday also. happy birthday! didnt have any favorites listed, so i just put a little sampler together for you.

thanks,
wes
Users browsing this topic