steeliefly
21 years ago
Who wants to top this stash saver trade?

Steeliefly
steelie at execpc dot com
steeliefly
21 years ago
Anyone? Give me a chance, this is a newbie thread?

Steelie
steeliefly
21 years ago
Anyone? Give me a chance, this is a newbie thread?

Steelie
dpreece
21 years ago
anyone spoke up yet? if not I'll bite

dpreece at onewest.net
gonesledn
21 years ago
way to step up there dprece!

wes
dpreece
21 years ago
What can I say, I do what I can.. Now that Steelie
and I have worked the details. Let me throw this out there...

Who wants to top this stash saver trade ?

DP

dpreece at onewest.net
Goody
  • Goody
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
my turn I think again....let's dance, I will Top your SSTTT!


Goody
dpreece
21 years ago
Goody
Hmm, I don’t know if I can hang.. But never the less, I’m up to the challenge!
Send me your snailer and the package will go out in the morning!!

DP

dpreece at onewest.net
Goody
  • Goody
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You don't have to hit hard in this trade...see rules posted above...that's the beauty of it!

Snailer sent.


Goody
steeliefly
21 years ago
dpreece,

Your package went out this afternoon USPS.

steeliefly
dpreece
21 years ago
Steeliefly
Cool, can hardly wait! I look forward to returning your fire!


Goody
Hit the mail today, you should see it in a few days!
Hope you enjoy!!!

DP
myash07
21 years ago
Dave
You were right, goody has more than 5 fingers.
I got a bonus pac with my first ever Opus X and Padron 1964 ann.
I really felt guilty taking the bonus. But Goody, for all the newbs, is one heck of a nice guy!
Gerald
When you least expect it....
A MK-1-2005-CBU will zero in on your mailbox!
many many thanks my botl
myash07
Goody
  • Goody
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
myash,
Glad you liked em, got your end last night...good job topping!! Let it be known that this man did very well on the return fire!


dpreece,
Looking forward to it!!


Goody
steeliefly
21 years ago
gonesledn,

Your package came today, thanks for the great sticks. I especially appreciate the DC, one of my favorites!

Yours is going out tomorrow and I believe you've been topped!

steeliefly
gonesledn
21 years ago
wonderful, glad you liked it. and i am looking foward to yours. thank you

wes
myash07
21 years ago
Wes.......WTF!?!?!?!? an isom!!!
You were only to top me, not bury me!!!!
Attention all newbs...
Goody & Wes are outstanding BOTLs!!!!
I owe both of you !!!!
My many many thanks...
Jimmy (myash07)
Goody
  • Goody
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Heh heh, great job Wes! Sounds like we just made a myash sandwich!


Looks like I'm up to bat,

Who wants to top my SSTT?


Goody
gonesledn
21 years ago
glad you approve jimmy, and enjoy them bro! i had fun trying to top you.

wes
dpreece
21 years ago
steeliefly

I got home today and WOW what a great surprise! That was lightning fast! Killer smokes!! You picked some of my favs! You do like to make it hard on a guy hu? Those were tough sticks to top! Never the less I believe it’s been done…. Sticks are in the mail… Thanks and ENJOY!!!

DP

steeliefly
21 years ago
dpreece,

Glad you liked them, enjoy. I look forward to yours!

steeliefly
Users browsing this topic