duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
I saw picture of other folk's girlfriends, so I thought I would post a photo of mine.
2583418.jpg

Click to View Image209 View(s)

Ragin' Cajun
16 years ago
um, well..use lotion...the sores/spots on her speak volumes.....
andytv
16 years ago
you need to wash your girlfriend!!!!
Montano
16 years ago
Do you want us to 'enjoy' ?
big chief
16 years ago
good gawd, man--you've worn a hole in her
Guido099
16 years ago
Little rough 'round the edges, but if your happy that's all that matters!
muhren
16 years ago
This post actually made me laugh out loud when the pic loaded!

M
donutboy2000
16 years ago
Looks like she was rode hard and put away wet.
JadeRose
16 years ago
ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!
dpnewell
16 years ago
She may be fat, but does Cousin Eddie find her attractive?
Drew Estate Junkie
16 years ago
LOL at all!!!
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Goat would hit it.
Drew Estate Junkie
16 years ago
are those warts?
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
no, they're carpet burns
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
godda admit...


this one made me raff.
JohnE1000
16 years ago
That is one fat ugly g/f......yawwwwwwww


lol
apachelm
16 years ago
I see she's shaved
DCLover
16 years ago
LMMFAO! Duon, you ain't right!
rockmeister
16 years ago
LMAO!!

Did ya wine and dine her before hand.................?lol
Diddler5612
16 years ago
Good one dude! LMFAO!
Users browsing this topic