f16devils
16 years ago
She looks a little worn out. Time to trade her in! LOL
edsbar60
16 years ago
She's gotta cute little mole!
tonyt722
16 years ago
And you always say how people from the north are weird. This is just messed up you silly ****
wtjvj
16 years ago
I figured goat would have hit that two or three times by now.
Propadope61
16 years ago
fake

you can see there was silicone all over it
Diddler5612
16 years ago
^ That's just lube.
latrucker
16 years ago
duwan.......

I think you are mistaken.....

THAT'S A PIC OF MY GIRLFRIEND...

I love stirring the pot!!!

OH I GOT TO GET BACK TO WORK.......Hey Cooper
dadz
16 years ago
latrucker yousa work too much
latrucker
16 years ago
Not really.....


Just trying to make people think I do...

Hey you gonna watch the Saints Sunday????
JadeRose
16 years ago
Goat hits her twin everyday!!!
Smashed247
16 years ago
Needs to shed a few pounds.
J.Redleg
16 years ago
Bahahahaha!!!

BTW: She's a Hooah!!!
jetblasted
16 years ago
kwenner
16 years ago
Did you find her in the IKEA store? I see you are a recipient of their magazine.

I am sure she does all the work during sex...

How many words a minute does she type, I have an opening for a new receptionist. Can she come in for an interview?
J.Redleg
16 years ago
Wait a minute!!! That's not a girl, it's Cousin It from the Adams Family.
J.Redleg
16 years ago
Ooops, I meant Thing from the Adams Family. Cousin It was the hairy dude.
kwenner
16 years ago
That would be Cousin Its and Things love child...

The other side is extremely hairy...
kwenner
16 years ago
Careful guys you dont want to hurt her feelings...


She may beat him up...












And down...

LOL. Duwan you ain't right.
chiefburg
16 years ago
#22 - Ed: That's not a mole - it's herpes.......

Duwan - Make sure you use a condom!
1Kingfish
16 years ago
She looks overworked and swollen.. need to cheat on her with her twin..
Users browsing this topic