diverbelow72
16 years ago
Got to meet the infamous Victor 84? last week in DC. He is a real class act, and great BOTL. We were joined by his colleague Pedro and his gf Ursula. They were great company, she was pretty hot...sorry she did not make the pic.

We decided to both wear stripes so we would recognize each other when we met...j/k, that just happened.

Anyway, Victor is a great BOTL. We had lots of laughs, and a great time. He threw a few great cigars at me, to include an elusive (to me at least) Opus X, a CAO, Cabaiguan, and a couple others...sorry it was a alcohol fueled evening and I was on limited sleep so the other names escape me at the moment. I flew from Japan to Seattle, to DC and and back to Japan in 6 days, don't know whether I am coming or going.

It was a great time, Victor is one I would herf with anyday, and hope to again soon. Thanks Victor for the great time, I look forward to another herf soon. If you are in Germany in the next three yrs, look me up.

Diver
2648034.JPG

Click to View Image166 View(s)

victor808
16 years ago
Awesome! The photo got posted!

Thanks for letting me use your login Jim so I could say all those awesome things about myself. 🙂


It was freaking great getting to meet up with diver. He's a hell of a good guy, snuck off and paid the tab when he was "going to the bathroom"... is a great guy to chat with.

Brian, you and Jim have to get together and party some time before he heads out to Germany, its well worth it!
Stinkdyr
16 years ago
sooooooo, likes um, which is which?
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Take your pick. Victor answers to anything.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
He's the one in stripes.
Stinkdyr
16 years ago
yep, I figured he would wear stripes.
the guy with the cigar, right?
bloody spaniard
16 years ago
There's a Treblinka feel to this photo...

You're a good looking guy, Victor, in a Max Headroom weds and has a kid with Shannen Doherty sort of way.
victor808
16 years ago
actually stink, I'm both of them.

In my continuing effort to confound the svedes, I've given up on creating new usernames, and begun cloning new victors...

Unfortunately, every victor I've created has a penchant for striped shirts.... there are still some bugs to work out in the system.
pabloescabar
16 years ago
a true love connection
jackconrad
16 years ago
I thought Shemp was dead..
Ram27
16 years ago
Great picture !!
neodad45
16 years ago
Hey Victor where in the DC area are you? I'm in silver spring
daveincincy
16 years ago
i think Victor's the one on the left. He has a sort of "liberal" look to him, and looks like he can be confrontational. 🙂
victor808
16 years ago
I'm downtown, logans circle. But I drive up to Frederick daily right now for work.
andytv
16 years ago
M...I...C...


K....E...Y.....


M O U S E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jetblasted
16 years ago
FREE VICTOR ! ! !
jaytothen
16 years ago
FREE VIC!


FREE TEA!


FREE BOOBS!
donutboy2000
16 years ago
diverbelow72
16 years ago
^ Thanks... Vertical stripes are slimming, or so I am told, lol. Again, a great night...I hit the big 38 at midnight, and that damn Victor gave me a choice of Tequila or Vodak...I went Vodka. It did mkae for an intersting trip back to the hotel. Having never been in DC, I did pretty well on the subway, drunk as ****. I did get to see a girl puke on the subway, that was prettty awesome...I'd have taken a pic, but I didn't want to stick out as a tourist, LOL.

It was a grat night that I will remember for years to come. Meeting fellow CBIDer's is always a hoot, this one was that and then some.

Diver
diverbelow72
16 years ago
5 yrs later and still no spell check!!! WTF?? I fail to proof read before I hit enter, guess that would help too.
Users browsing this topic