jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
I'm sure you've seen some posts from him..here's a pic I took yesterday with my phone! We love you Timbo!
358758.jpg

Click to View Image155 View(s)

chuckler
21 years ago
Hey TIM!!!!

What ya hiding under that hat! 😉

PT 🙂
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Half Tom Greene, half serial killer. Welcome aboard, Tim.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Like Joey say's"how you doin?"



DOH.......nevermind!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
May allah be praised & may he bless you with few cuts and bruises and endow you with many forbidden fruits.
Sim sala bim.

Welcome Tim!
MACS
21 years ago
What Bloody said.

I think...
Jdllizard
21 years ago
What did Bloody say????
John L
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I think he said,no spitting on the floor.

BTW,welcome Tim. X
E-Chick
21 years ago
Nice to SEE you my dear! Me likey...



Hey, is that a screensaver of me in the background???



J/K....I'm so conceited don't cha know...



Jessica, MORE pics please from the Jessica-cam-phone-thingy...

:)

Marla
MACS
21 years ago
I should submit MY application for C-bid. Hell I surf the boards more than they do while i'm AT work. hehehehehe

Shhhhhhh. Big brother is watching me....
CWFoster
21 years ago
Shawn, I resemble that remark!

:^)
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
I also took a pic of TJ Friday also, so if I get a chance, I'll post that later tonight or tomorrow!
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey jessica, don't forget an updated pic of you know who's jigglers, heheheeeee!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Knof,

Not a problem! BTW, nice talking to you the other day!
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Never trust ANYONE named Tim......
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Jess, please make sure your phone stays on that side of the office. Thanks!
TimB@CigarBid
21 years ago
Ladies...the bidding starts at $1,000
KNOF
21 years ago
LOL Jessica,
When you were on the phone, you were too darn serious, but then I don't think you realized which Keith you were talking too, heheheeeee!!!
lovelyred
21 years ago
Hey E-chick ... maybe we can bid on him and go halves?? What half you want?? 😉
cigar dope
21 years ago
looks like Tim had another successful bathroom break...
Users browsing this topic