wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
fantastic! Congrats to you!
mydsooner
21 years ago
that's awsome Bucky! Is he your first?


blackfoot11
21 years ago
i'm with lofty.
*ferg*
21 years ago
Sweet, another beautiful baby.....

Congrats to you and the Mrs.
baracuda
21 years ago

What an awesome day for your family !!!

Congratulations
Cuda'
myash07
21 years ago
Nice lil tot ya got there, glad to hear mom is well also!

Mr & Mrs Myash
dccrens
21 years ago
Bucky,

Congrats man! I remember when mine were that small.

Dave
usahog
21 years ago
Congrats Bucky!!!! Beautiful addition!!!

Hog
gonesledn
21 years ago
bucky

congrats my friend! very beautiful child, all the best wishes. lets see a pic of you and the newborn bro.

wes
loosecard
21 years ago
Congrats man!

And enjoy that "new babby smell' while it lasts!!!
(hehehe) you'll know when it's time is over....

He's a pip.
jackconrad
21 years ago
Already a poser!
Stickbow
21 years ago
Congrats Dude

stic
k9kop
21 years ago
Congrats, Bucky. Nothing in this world like them.


k9
jrdacd
21 years ago
congrats bucky-great looking kid

-jd
eric1989
21 years ago
Beautiful, Three cheers for Bucky, wife, and baby!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Thanks for the support guys and gals. I'm very proud of my wife, she worked hard. I'm so glad I'm a guy and don't have to go through it.

Rick, that was actually taken within an hour after he was born. I too was suprised on how "human" he looked in such a short time.

mysdooner, yep he's our first.

Wes, I haven't downloaded all the pictures from the camera yet but the one of me and him that I do have will not be distributed. I look like a strung out coke addict. 18 hrs of labor really took it's toll on me. My wife on the other hand just looks a little fatigued.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
P.S. that's me in the background
E-Chick
21 years ago
March 14, 2005 - The day God truly blessed you!


:)

Marla
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Beautiful!

Absolutly Beautiful!


-Chris
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
Congrats to you and yours! He's cute!
Users browsing this topic