*ferg*
21 years ago
Will it be under the private tables?
MnRon
21 years ago
ferg the easiest way is to click on the medium limit and scroll down looking for the lock that says the name of the table.
wilberdew
21 years ago
I cant find it
*ferg*
21 years ago
Has it been set up yet?
strick9
21 years ago
I found it for a minute, but can't find it again.

I wish I had time to play tonite, but I have to work later. I'll catch you guys next time.

-Mark
delagraz
21 years ago
it's up. It took me a couple of times last time I played. Just keep logging out if it doesn't pop up
*ferg*
21 years ago
help, texas holdem (play) medium right?
WWW
  • WWW
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
After an hour of stopping and starting pokerroom software without ever finding the table, have decided to hand it up.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Well it was my first ever texas holdem game...I finally figured it out (kinda) but only after I lost all my money...had a blast though...
I guess I will have to send out some sticks...
Clyde
akaNYC
21 years ago
d#$^&m was doing good and now i;m out see all next week ed
akaNYC
21 years ago
d#$^&m was doing good and now i;m out see all next week ed
mydsooner
21 years ago
almost had a full table tonight.


i lost again. you either get cards or yo dont.
akaNYC
21 years ago
e -mail me so i can send out smokes good game all ed
akaNYC
21 years ago
ecwak714 at aol dot com
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
country won and del came in second.

contact those fellars and pay up.

mobil AT gibsoncounty DOT net
delagraz
21 years ago
Great game fellas. I HAD YOU COUNTRY. I blew it. I couldn't see anymore. My ass still hurts and I actually had back cramps in the middle of the night from sitting on this horrible stool. See you fellas next week.

Delagraz at optonline.net
MnRon
21 years ago
Send that snailer my way. Cspot987 At aol dot com
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay...now don't laugh ...but what were we palyin for..
Clyde
countryboy83
21 years ago
LOL @ Rog... 5 sticks.

email me Rog.
OpusX2 at hotmail dot com


Country
delagraz
21 years ago
Mnron,
Did you get the gars I sent you the last time I lost?
Users browsing this topic