fpaternostro
21 years ago
This is a fun contest that RagingMark and I did during the X-Mas Holidays and since Easter is right around the corner, thought it would be fun to do again. The rules are simple, all you have to do is guess the BRAND and FULL NAME of the cigar I'm holding. Only one try per person per day. If no one wins, then I will give two clues per day to help narrow it down starting tomorrow. For the winner, a Five Pack of free smokes including a Super Premo and a Cuban. To make it fair for everyone, I've decided that if someone gives 2 answers in a given day, the penalty will be that you have to skip your next days turn. That being said,

Let the games begin!
367572.JPG

Click to View Image86 View(s)

bmoebs
21 years ago
Fuente Opus X - Fuente Fuente

BLISTER
21 years ago
Hard to see the cap but....
PSD No 4
mrkmitch
21 years ago
xibbumbero
21 years ago
drnos
21 years ago
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
tank71663
21 years ago
Goody
21 years ago
PAM Exclusivo


Goody
fpaternostro
21 years ago
No-one yet guys.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
CI Super Premium Second
mitb
21 years ago
Olivia "O" Maduro Ole
Jdllizard
21 years ago
LGC Series R Maduro.
John L
redneck1
21 years ago
Hoyo de Monterey Robusto Maduro?
akaNYC
21 years ago
connecticut yankee
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
Cusano Corojo '97
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Camacho Corojo Diploma Maduro?

nwb
Mr. Maduro
21 years ago
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
jrdacd
21 years ago
erdm robusto
ddsmokin
21 years ago
It er looks likea cigar....
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Is that box-pressed? If so, I am going to go with Vintage by Rocky Patel.
Users browsing this topic