bigjordo
21 years ago
JStrider,

what year are you?? I go to the A&M business school and am gonna graduate in december. Just started lookin for jobs too, not too many companies that hire 9 months out though so we'll see.

also, for any other aggies on board or anyone who knows how important an aggie ring is, i get mine in 16 days WHOOP

Jordo
tank71663
21 years ago
I would also add a matching pocket hankerchif (that almost certainly spelled wrong)...and go with cordovan (burgandy) shoes...I prefer wing-tip slip on with the tassel
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Looks like a Baptist preacher. LOL

Best to you on your career path. Seems like life never turns out like you expect it to so keep your eye on the big picture.

John
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Rock On Brother.

aloha,
pablo
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
that picture must be photoshopped. no one looks that young

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
that picture must be photoshopped. no one looks that young

JStrider
21 years ago
its not photoshopped.. lol

i had my phone interview with NI today... went really well i think. it seemed to be a lot more about what the job I would be doing is and not so much about me like the other one was...

I really hope I get it, I'll know by the end of next week at the latest!

i'll have to pick out a couple cigars... one for if I get it... and one if i dont...
Users browsing this topic