cjbray
  • cjbray
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
My latest find an entire box of Opus X #4's
376650.JPG

Click to View Image102 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
I hate you and love you all at the same time.
Lowman
21 years ago
Nice find !!! Very exciting...

Low

... is that what the lotion is for... =8o()
bullwyf
21 years ago
What's the lotion bottle for, I mean I get excited when I see Opus too, but not that excited....

Michael
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Very nice. We are only aloud to get three at at time at my local shop. Great find.
Bubba7624
21 years ago
very perrrttty!!!!!!!!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I thought it was impossible to get a box. My local only allows 1 at a time.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I can buy them by the box at my local, but I never have enough money.
John L
castlewa
21 years ago
Those come in boxes?!?!?!?!?!
cigarsmokin
21 years ago
There's a shop in Ocean City NJ that has a nice selection of Opus. The guy who owns the shop claims to be great friends with the Fuente family. I was there and he has 2 humidors full of them.

cigarsmokin
GB
donutboy2000
21 years ago
How much over MSRP?
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I was just going to ask the same thing. What did those set you back? Nice find, except for the small torps, the #4's are my favorite. Perfect cigar for the ride home from work.
cjbray
  • cjbray
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
they were below MSRP....and I may be iterested in trading some!!

cjbray at sw dot rr dot com
flyboy
21 years ago
Ooooooo........Oooooooo....... ME......Pick ME!!!!

flyboy11553ataoldotcom
cjbray
  • cjbray
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
flyboy...email sent
fpaternostro
21 years ago
lmk what your looking for cj. [email protected]. Frank.
cjbray
  • cjbray
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
frank email sent
havanaone
21 years ago
cjbray,I cound not afford to touch one,LOL,let alone buy a box. If you can get more email me with info!!!
[email protected] Kim

cjbray
  • cjbray
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
Kim Email sent
boofa75
21 years ago
What a beautiful site!! Makes me want to cry.
Users browsing this topic