Charlie
21 years ago
Worse than Jack Black.....Chippy your taste is poor to say the least and I do not appreciate your cluttering up the boards with your "art"!

Charlie
ryantp
21 years ago
Charlie: Don't you have anything better to do?
chipslave
21 years ago
Charlie, that may be your opinion but you didn't address the question I posed to you....
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Charlie's right - it's his board you better do as he says.
chipslave
21 years ago
check out the pic entitled "look at her bare midriff." That seems a bit more over the top than this...



ryantp
21 years ago
or any of the "Oink" pictures, for that matter.
Charlie
21 years ago
It is not my board, and when I see contributors like Marla, who has been here for over 5 years drop out, I am not far behind, you guys should find a college level chat board and enjoy blasting away on it!

Charlie
ryantp
21 years ago
Please, Charlie. Most of the pics Marla posted of herself were way more "over the line" than this.
Charlie
21 years ago
That is your opinion!

Charlie
ryantp
21 years ago
And your slamming of these posts is your opinion, but when you start to slam us as well, that's over the line.
countryboy83
21 years ago
LOL at charlie getting upset about a post with a man in shorts but defending a post with a woman who has smiley faces for nipples.

Charlie, you are to much. LOL.

Country
Charlie
21 years ago
I happen to like ladies nipples better than looking at someone trying to look like slovenly (spelling) and make fun of it!

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
Am I sensing some homophobia?

People... please... this is another case of folks taking a "FORUM" too seriously.

Can't we all just get along?
JFO
  • JFO
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
I'm sure I'm not the only one who found amusement in the picture. If I wanted to look at scantily clad women, there are a lot of sites that I can turn to with much more to look at.

I realize I'm a rookie to posts, but I come to CBID's forums to interact and muse with fellow B/SOTLs. If I don't like what you see in a particular post, I simply hit the back page button to the main page. I find it difficult to believe someone could take offense with a picture of a man with duckies on his shorts!

I do not mean to offend anyone out there, I just don't want to see a good thing fall apart.

So let's light up and do what Mac said, "Can't we all just get along?"

J. RedLeg
puskarich
21 years ago
5. Author: chipslave Date: 03/31/2005 04:34 PM

more like cankles


=======================================
LMAO....'cankles'...First time I ever heard that before. I'm gonna have to remember that one.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I think a pair of socks would improve his overall look.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
and a cigar.....of course.
wvwa34
21 years ago
Charlie!!!! Damn take it easy!!!! just like cable you can always tune out or chang the channel!!!?????? iTS JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN!!!!!!! I have some good meds if you need em!!!??????? AS YOU WERE!!!??? SMOKE ON!!!!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Well put WV. Seriously, Ryan is a good guy. Give him a break.
greggjosephson
21 years ago
They would have to be the kneehigh socks though....

Users browsing this topic