pabloescabar
21 years ago
bogart was a good boy, aloha.
385100.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Looks like a big dog. Is he still alive?
edbug
21 years ago
If this means what I think it means, my deepest sympathies to you my bro. I know how it feels to loose a loyal best friend ! ! !

Doggie heaven has got to be a great place ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I BELIEVE !
sneech
21 years ago
wow, he looks almost exactly like mine.

Such a good boy. I'll have to post a pic sometime
sneech
21 years ago
wow, he looks almost exactly like mine.

Such a good boy. I'll have to post a pic sometime
bassdude
21 years ago
great name. I had a mix named Bogart that died from parvo.
bud451
21 years ago
Love shepards, my father trained attack police dogs and we had the first K-9 on the county. I'll try to get a pic posted.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
aloha bogart. peace be with you. you will live forever in the hearts of those who will always remember and love you.



i am so very sorry pablo.
MACS
21 years ago
Here I was thinking of a cold beer.

Sorry for your loss Pablo. Aloha, Bogart.

Looks like he would have made a great military working dog...
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Aloha Bogart. What beautiful dog.

My condolences Pablo.
Charlie
21 years ago
Pablo

It is very hard to say goodbye to a beloved pet! I know how you must feel, Bogart looks like he was a beautiful and alert German Sheppard! Smoke a great cigar in his honor!

Charlie
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Sorry, Pablo. I'm as thick as a board sometimes.
My condolences bro.
Thom
21 years ago
Tough week for pablo. We're with you brutha.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank's to all, love love to everyone. peace...
andytv
21 years ago
I feel for you buddy.......I lost the best dog ever a few years ago.
sneech
21 years ago
I'm an idiot, I didn't catch it before. Pablo, I'm very sorry for your loss.

JonR
21 years ago
Dogs basically only ask for three things, love and care,food,and all the playtime you can give. Pablo, I'm sure Bogart received all three from your family. Sorry for your loss may Bogart rest in peace.

JonR
eh3856
21 years ago
Pablo...my condolences , he looks like a beutifull dog.
Charlie
21 years ago
Pablo buddy,

we had to put our 15 year old mini doxie (Norma Jean) down about 5 months ago-yes she was named after Marilyn Monroe.....!
Sunday Judy picked out a new long hair doxie (Marilyn) and she is taking over our house, much the same way her predecesor did! We have two Vizslas (42 lbs and 60 lbs) and they give way to the doxies, and have accepted Marilyn as a member of the household! Life goes on buddy......hang in there!

Charlie
lofty1
21 years ago
man, pablo, that looks exactly like our dog. he's 2, and he looks the same size and color. seriously, if i didn't know better i'd think it was our shepherd, argo.

sorry to hear about the loss. that's exactly why i never wanted to get a dog. my wife bothered me about it for years. i finally broke down almost 2 years ago and got argo. when we have to say goodbye, it's gonna hurt the whole family. i know it's going to happen. i just try not to think about it.
Users browsing this topic